Dutch Article on DJ with racing pictures

2morgen

translation:Yellow Head line: A speed dare devil on the waterDon Johnson wants to be the World Champignon.The organization was a bit shook up when there came so many people for the world champignon chips offshore powerboat in Key West Florida. Actually not that strange. Boot nr. 43 had a much known driver on board; Don Johnson. In MV he skims over the water in fast boats all the time. This time he doesn’t chase criminals but the title of world champignon.He will have to wait another year but he did very well! We went there to support. Take a quick look.Photo 1:The helicopter just landed. Don was in the middle of taping MV but he didn’t wanted to miss this for the world.Photo 2:Don looks radiant. He waves smiling at his fans whom specially came to Florida for the race.Photo 3:The first one whom Don greets is Melanie Griffith, Don’s ex-wife. Rumours has it that those two are madly in love again and wanting to marry again. Besides Don’s son s en his parents were there to support him.Photo 4:With a lifejacket on and al buckled up Don gets into his boat. Will you hope for the best with me says Don here.Photo 5Now it becomes seriously. Don puts on his helmet very accurate. Everything looks very dangerous but Don knows he cannot take big risks. Besides the producers of MV are keeping an eye on him. They want Don healthy on set again.Photo 6:There they go. Up front is the boat of Don. It goes very fast. Nr. 43. sales very well. Tenth in the first and fourth in the second race.Photo 7:Oef, it is very hot, and this beer taste fantastic. Participate in a race is no joke. You have to be very focused and react very quick. But Don does everything without to much trouble. A bit like Sonny Crocket.Photo 8:Wow guys do you see the score board?? Deep in heart Don wants to win, but he is real proud at the good results of his team.Photo 9:Problems for boat 43. Because of mechanic problems Don and his team cannot start in the third race. No worries, nex year we will be back and who knows maybe we will win then.Photo 10:Nice huh?? Don with a Cowboy tail. Looks good on him. Don stayed to watch, very relaxed, the next races. “it is a great sport. Count on it that this is my favourite hobby from now on.

I hope like hell that no one ever describes me as 'radiant' :)

Maybe I transleted the dutch expression "stralend" the wrong way ?"Stralend" literally means glowing in English but I thought that wasn't the right expression in English. It dutch it means you look great and that your body and face expression have something special. for example the expression someone has when they are in love. A certain glow? I search the internet and the translator tool came with radiant and because I have read that expression before in combination with how someone looked I thought it was the right expression.I wouldn't mind if someone called me radiant do if ment as above.