Classic Vice Poster

Whoa

I found one of these brand new in the mid 90s and was curious as to how unique they are these days, I framed mine at that time. You can't buy them I know but I'm wondering just how rare they are.Simple curiosity, zero intersest in selling :happy:Eingefügtes Bild

Nice poster...I have the same one and I bought it like 4 months ago.....off e-bay. Framed it to and is in the living room...As it rightfully should be:thumbsup:Mike

Sweet, I'm absolutely curious as to how rare this thing is, I was doing all the research before the internet, even calling the company that's listed on the poster during the 80s, they said no way because of license, said I would need to buy like 2000 posters to make a run.I searched everything I could think of at the time, well before GOOGLE :) Still never found one.I'm very happy to have one, it brings back all the good memories :happy:

Nice poster :thumbsup: .I recognize Crockett and Tubbs, but the giant creature looming over downtown Miami is a confusing and frightening vision :eek: .

• Administrators

I had and may still have that one somewhere. I had that in my room when I was growing up.

I have the poster still. Unfortunately, it's not worth a ton, as hundreds of thousands were made. I used to see them everywhere. Obviously, most don't exist anymore, but I'd guess there is still a few thousand out there.I also have the still of Crockett and Tubbs at the table. I find it heartwarming that you still have these, and have them framed!Who's the person in the reflection of the poster frames glass?

Who's the person in the reflection of the poster frames glass?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!