Little Miss Dangerous in New Jersey etc.

miamijimf

On 20 May my friend Frank and I flew to New Jersey to do some touring of Manhatten and see Fiona Flanagan (Jackie in Little Miss Dangerous) perform at the Mexicali Blues in Teaneck, NJ. We had a great time and Fiona was marvelous as usual. She sang with Bobby Messano and the band Starz and said, "I had fun singing the old songs." Here is the link to the pictures and two videos: Link

• 8 months later...

Fiona a.k.a. Jackie will be performing again in Madison NJ. I was there for last year's school fund raiser and will be there again. She is quite a singer and is working on a new CD.Eingefügtes Bild

Fiona Flanagan...she looks awesome...I remember her from her "Talk To Me" days and the duet with (try not to laugh) Kip Winger "Everything You Do (You're Sexing Me)"...

Fiona Flanagan...she looks awesome...I remember her from her "Talk To Me" days and the duet with (try not to laugh) Kip Winger "Everything You Do (You're Sexing Me)"...

Ya if you want to take a trip back in time that video and the "Talk To Me" music video are on one of my web pages under Fiona's classic videos. This page also shows her recent performances. Page two is about the LMD episode and includes quite a few filming locations I was able to capture with the help of my location detective friends.http://home.earthlink.net/~flacolonel/newpage2.htm