Can anyone loan me £17 million?!?

Morgana

Very sexy boat...car is nice too!!!I don't have that kind of money on hand at the moment but I have had numerous contacts via email from Nigeria offering me lots of free cash. Maybe I should take them up on their offers???Haven't these folks contacted you yet Morgana?

They have, but I refused their kind offer. My boss owes me £5 million and 1p for typing his NVQ coursework - I told him that the interest now brought it up to £17 million; but that I would let him off the 1p only I needed the money NOW!

If you´re at the beach and this boat passes by you may think that the aliens are coming!:) But it looks really great!

If you´re at the beach and this boat passes by you may think that the aliens are coming!:) But it looks really great!

Sure looks a bit Alien - fied - the car is quite similar at first glance to the MV 2006 Ferrari. :D

Guess what this boat raced against?I searched up Ferrari Daytona 365 on YouTube, and the boat raced the car! The camera on the boat got destroyed because it went so fast. I won't say who won haha.