Shadow Man's "Cuisine" and Fish Mouth

ViceFanMan

Okay, I love the episode "Shadow In the Dark"...but I don't truly understand some of it.What was the deal with Shadow Man's fish-like mouth actions? He just walked around moaning and making those bizarre opening-n-closing mouth actions--like a fish. :confused:Also, what was his deal with the raw steak and flour on his face? Maybe I've missed something the multiple times I've watched the episode...but they never really explained that? And, how did rubbing flour all over his face suddenly cause Crockett to supposedly "tune" into the whacko's way of thinking? What did the raw steak and flour have to do with each house and moving closer to the victims (which made more sense than the mouch actions and steak-n-flour)? :confused:I've just always wondered why Shadow had the obsessions with the steak and flour--and how they correlated with his victims and eventually attacking them? If someone knows this or caught on to something in the episode (that I missed) that explains these questions, let me know! Otherwise...maybe we weren't supposed to know the answers to these questions and that made it that much more freaky! :eek:Also, I know this episode was based on a real-life case...how much was part of the real-life case and how much was added or created for the episode to be more entertaining?

The guy was a kook! That's all I can say.

LOL!! :) I'd say freakin' psycho was more accurate. ;)Yeah, I know he was crazy--so I guess the bizarre aspects were just supposed to be part of his mental deterioration, and you weren't really supposed to know "why" with them.But, was it really that easy to start thinking like and acting like him? Crockett sure made it seem like it. All you have to do is rub some flour on your face, take a bite of some raw choice cuts (yum, yum :eek: ) and suddenly you're ready to be a good-to-go psycho! :p

LOL...:), okay I'm actually watching "Shadow In the Dark" as I'm typing this. I'm laughing again at the bizarre noises and actions Shadow makes/does.Anyway, I had one more question that I forgot to ask in my earlier post...at the end of the episode Shadow is being questioned by a uniformed lady cop. He suddenly eats something, or licks it off his fingers, or something like that. The lady cop then says: "Don't eat that...it'll make you sick." Shadow replies with: "I am sick." My question is--what did Shadow eat or lick? Fingerprint ink or something like that??