The Best as: Mrs. Crockett & Mrs. Tubbs

VinceLombard

:happy: The Best Mrs. Crockett & Mrs. Tubbs :happy:In the series both Crockett and Tubbs encounter a few serious relationships, (usually every 2-3 episodes for Crockett lol and I think only 2-4 times in the whole series for Tubbs).Crockett’s relationships usually don’t last more than 4 episodes (his marriage) most of them 1-2 ep. long.Now from all of his girlfriends throughout the seasons, which ladies do you guys think would be the the best fitting for our friends??? And which ones you disliked the most also and why? Lol

To start as the BEST, I really liked Gina, for Crockett based on her character and work in common, (although she was always pissed at him for something lol even though she would tell him no first lol) The lady from Only in Miami was probably the best looking pick if she wasn’t a crook lolThe WORST -I didn’t care about the French lady, Theresa (since she was a drugee), that flight attendant and the worst looking and character I think was the real estate agent that turned off his alarm clock so he couldn’t get to work on time and Tubbs was beaten.For Tubbs, I thought Valerie was the best, most honest and loyal, I wasn’t a fan of Angelina…

Speaking of real life, I think the best wife for Crockett would be Gina. They were not only lovers, but loyal friends too, they understood each other, and there would be no problem with long working hours, etc, because they did the same kind of job together. But it was rather impossible in the circumstances of the show, because in this case writers/producers wouldn't be able to take advantage of Crockett's amorous adventures. Perhaps that's why they ended their love affair in the first place. Caitlin was okay, though, they made a very lively and funny couple, nice to watch.As for Tubbs - I will agree with Vince about Valerie, for the same reason I chose Gina for Crockett.

I also thought that Gina, was more "about" Crockett, more caring, understanding -jellous about his other ladies but just because she loved him in some way...Catlin hmm-I thought she was kinda cold, reserved, never too much love or passion, kinda "oh you're going on assingment, ok by, I will be at the concert" lol I thought she was puting her career first, and then seeing him on the time off, also good example of her personality was before she was dating him, how she treated him as "great, another dumb gorrilla with guns" -kinda not too nice to people she doesn't know (In today's language b****y? lol)As for Crockett, looks like he was very passionate about the lady from first episode of the second season (new york romance)

Speaking of real life' date=' I think the best wife for Crockett would be Gina. They were not only lovers, but loyal friends too, they understood each other, and there would be no problem with long working hours, etc, because they did the same kind of job together. But it was rather impossible in the circumstances of the show, because in this case writers/producers wouldn't be able to take advantage of Crockett's amorous adventures. Perhaps that's why they ended their love affair in the first place. Caitlin was okay, though, they made a very lively and funny couple, nice to watch.As for Tubbs - I will agree with Vince about Valerie, for the same reason I chose Gina for Crockett.[/quote']

For Crockett I have to say Gina:happy:. As time goes on friendship seems to matter the most. For Tubbs there is only Valerie. He loved her before leaving New York and throughout the series there was really only her. I personally would of been interested in Truddy even though Tubbs never seem interested, but such is the nature of love.

Vince, in one thing I have to contradict. You wrote that Tubbs had only had 2 - 4 love affairs. That´s wrong. He had had love affairs in six eps:Calderone´s DemiseGreat McCarthyRites Of PassageWalk AloneThe Afternoon PlaneTo Have And To HoldI can´t tell which woman would have been the best Ms. Crockett because, as you all know, I´m a Rico Tubbs fan:happy:In my opinion, the best Ms. Tubbs would have been Angelina. I disliked Valerie´s behavior towards Rico. The women he fell in love with in "Great McCarthy" and "To Have And To Hold" were either criminals or, at least involved in criminal things.A woman, I liked, was Aleesha from "The Afternoon Plane", but if I have to chose a woman, I say Angelina.

you're right, I just ment he had much fewer than crocket-the player rockett,Perhaps he was more attaching more to one person for a while.Yeah that Aleesha chick-they were good together.

Vince' date=' in one thing I have to contradict. You wrote that Tubbs had only had 2 - 4 love affairs. That´s wrong. He had had love affairs in six eps:Calderone´s DemiseGreat McCarthyRites Of PassageWalk AloneThe Afternoon PlaneTo Have And To HoldI can´t tell which woman would have been the best Ms. Crockett because, as you all know, I´m a Rico Tubbs fan:happy:In my opinion, the best Ms. Tubbs would have been Angelina. I disliked Valerie´s behavior towards Rico. The women he fell in love with in "Great McCarthy" and "To Have And To Hold" were either criminals or, at least involved in criminal things.A woman, I liked, was Aleesha from "The Afternoon Plane", but if I have to chose a woman, I say Angelina.[/quote']

Catlin hmm-I thought she was kinda cold' date=' reserved, never too much love or passion, kinda "oh you're going on assingment, ok by, I will be at the concert" lol I thought she was puting her career first, and then seeing him on the time off, also good example of her personality was before she was dating him, how she treated him as "great, another dumb gorrilla with guns" -kinda not too nice to people she doesn't know (In today's language b****y? lol)[/quote'] Well.... as for the "dumb gorilla", I think Crockett asked for it in a way. :) He also hated Caitlin just for being a celebrity, and started their relationship by being rude and preconceived, though he didn't know her at all. And I can't agree that Caitlin didn't loved Sonny or didn't feel any passion toward him (remember how upset she was in "Love At First Sight" episode), she just had another type of character. Their relationship was more "rivalry" than it would be with Gina... but something make me think that Sonny didn't mind. ;) In fact, I think that the writers exploited a pretty "standard" situation used in novelettes (in a nice and funny way, I must admit): she hates him, he hates her, but in the end they're in love forever. And I crack up every time I hear DJ saying his lines about celebrities."First they are afraid to be recognized, then they freak out if they are not..." :D Makes me feel as if he was making fun of himself, though I know they are just Sonny's lines.

Well.... as for the "dumb gorilla"' date=' I think Crockett asked for it in a way. :) He also hated Caitlin just for being a celebrity, and started their relationship by being rude and preconceived, though he didn't know her at all. And I can't agree that Caitlin didn't loved Sonny or didn't feel any passion toward him (remember how upset she was in "Love At First Sight" episode), she just had another type of character. Their relationship was more "rivalry" than it would be with Gina... but something make me think that Sonny didn't mind. ;) In fact, I think that the writers exploited a pretty "standard" situation used in novelettes (in a nice and funny way, I must admit): she hates him, he hates her, but in the end they're in love forever. And I crack up every time I hear DJ saying his lines about celebrities."First they are afraid to be recognized, then they freak out if they are not..." :D Makes me feel as if he was making fun of himself, though I know they are just Sonny's lines.[/quote'] I agree with you. I to think that Sonny and Caitlin loved each other dearly just not in the easy way as it was shown between Sonny and Gina but in a more passioned way. And the line of DJ makes me smile every time to.

I agree with you. I to think that Sonny and Caitlin loved each other dearly just not in the easy way as it was shown between Sonny and Gina but in a more passioned way. And the line of DJ makes me smile every time to.

Perhaps, I juast thought Catlin never had any personality -always the same emotion, the same grimm on the face, was hard to distinguish hapiness exciment YAY!!! from sad, blue, just always the same "yeah, suuuure, ok," look :DWhereas all the other ladies that were copeting for Crockett-ladies-rockett, were much more enthusiastic about him...:happy:

• 3 weeks later...

I have always loved Gina with Sonny. How they knew one another so well. She knew his football lingol..lol...and like someone said they were also friends, there for one another even when not together romantically. Like when Gina was undercover and raped I don't know if they were together still or not but he was there for her. They understood the job as they put it in the pilot, knew it took a toll on relationships. I just think they were the best together. Brenda , I hated her games like Sonny did with the Brenda and Sonny Crockett marriage game , please. Catlin I liked but they were just in two different worlds for me. She has to pretend she was married to Burnett the drug runner and the fear. Sonny had to deal with her being in the public eye and him being pushed away and the tours too. Callie, that was just lust , fasination and male chivalery as well as what's the game with her on Sonny's part. There was nothing there. Rita seemed to Sonny like a great gal when he needed company or a friend and she was gone on and off on flights so his job didn't get in the way. But again it just seemed like friends and lovers type thing.Theresa, I did like her, I know most don't but I did. She honestly cared for Sonny and was able to deal with the job and her hours fit too. Her only down fall was getting hooked on drugs from an accident and the pressures of not being able to take the pain away or have time off due to her job or losing it. Like she told Sonny she was afriad to tell him, he is a cop. If there were no drug problem I think that marriage would have worked but not as well as Gina and him.Ok there are more but don't wanna take up the page just mentioning some that were mentioned or made a big deal in the show. As for Tubbs, Val was so wrong for him once he moved to FLA you saw, they covered for her, backed her. She just wasn't for Rico. I liked Angelina, she couldn't help who her father was. I think if she wasn't a Calderone they would have made a great family. Sue

OMG that's right I forgot how much of a crush you have on :happy:Belinda or Caroline. Yeah they were cute but it didn't work for them either and she went down the reasons. I love when they were sitting on the couch in the pilot and he and she are talking at the same time about the problems in the marriage. And when he calls her and asks if what they had before was real and she say you bet it was.....I love those parts between them. Sue

I always felt that CAROLINE was the best Mrs. Crockett.Eingefügtes Bild

I always felt that CAROLINE was the best Mrs. Crockett.Eingefügtes Bild

They did have their problems, but what woman who Crockett was with DIDN'T have problems. :)You are right, I've got a major H@$% *N for Caroline! :thumbsup:Thumbs up. Waaaay up! ;)