What would Crockett wear today? (To look “Crockett’y lol)

VinceLombard

:tasse_prost: What would Crockett wear today? (To look “Crockett’y lol) :thumbsdown:Have any of you ever wondered how would Crockett look today? What would he wear, what would he drive? etc…(I know we had the movie a couple years ago, however I am not certain this portrayal of Crockett was accurate due to the fact Don Jonhson was always kinda strong to the point with a smiley charm/a little nonchalant and funny, he had sharp witt, and worn brave flashy clothes/ colors and jewelry and the one in the movie is seem quiet shy and depressed and cloth in safe and darkish colors –not too Crokett’y.) AskMan gives a pretty good idea http://www.askmen.com/fashion/fashiontip_250/286b_fashion_advice.htmlSome pages claim he would wear cubavera shirts and steve madden shoes….I guess no really white suit anymore? (Since they are kninda rare today and they think you’re stuck in the 80’s –even though I love this style, maybe just light sportscoat???Throw your ideas what you guys think….

lol i wouldn't care going outside today with a flashy pink blazer on a sunny day at all . concerning Crockett it's difficult to tell as Crockett invented it's own style which was then copied worldwide . there are some nice haute couture around the web but colors are missing a bit . you know what , i was browsing HC collections and i'm pretty sure a MV 2 would be successful cause you put a beautiful guy with nice clothes in Miami it canno't not workhttp://madame.lefigaro.fr/mode/defiles/hommes/17

I've got mixed feelings over his color choices, I've always sort prefered his color choices of S3 with a dark blue or black sport jacket, mixed with the brightly colored or just plain black or grey undershirt underneath like someone might wear today (Like I've always done) along with his season 1 look.In season 2 it just seemed like they took it to the extreme with the pastels and paterns he wore and made it too scarface and MJ like, althought I did like the white sport jacket with a black undershirt combo like he wore in "Where The Buses Don't Run"then for season 4 - 5 it just seemed like they went the completely wrong direction with him wearing bland boring grey monotonous colors.

i'm rather sober myself with clothes , more grey , white , black or dark blue than green or don't know pale yellow but in a Miami series and it's what it is here about , it's different . flashy colored (or colored) clothes would be a very nice wink to the 80s series and i don't think it would be out of fashion

He'd probably wear a Che Guevara t shirt & baggy pants with half his behind showing and his weapon in a fanny bag. :D:dance:

What would Crockett wear today...............hmmmmmmmm............................Lets just hope it's not a t-shirt with sculls on it or those crazy ass pants (shorts) that go to your ankles and hang off your ass showing your underwear.Oh... and lets not forget the hoodie that is five sizes too big and makes you look like the grim reaper! (it would however hide his large 44 magnum that he might choose to carry?)Oh yes... and the sneakers that are four sizes too big for the average foot but has lots of ridiculous colours on them and a tread pattern that would make Goodyear jealous! Don't forget the floresant shoelases too!!!The worst would be the "DC" hat with the brim so stiff it looks like it was starched with an iron and held in place with a piece of 16 guage sheet metal..............oh and it must be worn with your ears tucked inside and of course Sonny would have his haircut with spirals shaved into his scull. Did I forget the gold chains too??? No, but I did forget the hat must be work sideways on the hear for astetic sake???????????????????????? Wearing it backwards would be too eighties...if you know what I mean?Sonny's fashion sense for today.......................................................lets hope he has some.

ha ha ---God! I hope not! lolNah, I don't think he would go ghetto (he often made remarks in episodes about the punks and their music or street trendy clothing lol), Even back then he had kinda classy-relaxed style but still kinda playboyish/high roller so I think like they said before, some open cubavera shirts, light slacks maybe and some crock/snake shoes?(It's funny how the 80's aviator sunglasses are popular again like in the 80s he worn those in the first couple episodes, the golden ones, so he could actually have the same glasses -contradictory how they portrayed in the 2006 movie).

What would Crockett wear today...............hmmmmmmmm............................Lets just hope it's not a t-shirt with sculls on it or those crazy ass pants (shorts) that go to your ankles and hang off your ass showing your underwear.Oh... and lets not forget the hoodie that is five sizes too big and makes you look like the grim reaper! (it would however hide his large 44 magnum that he might choose to carry?)Oh yes... and the sneakers that are four sizes too big for the average foot but has lots of ridiculous colours on them and a tread pattern that would make Goodyear jealous! Don't forget the floresant shoelases too!!!The worst would be the "DC" hat with the brim so stiff it looks like it was starched with an iron and held in place with a piece of 16 guage sheet metal..............oh and it must be worn with your ears tucked inside and of course Sonny would have his haircut with spirals shaved into his scull. Did I forget the gold chains too??? No' date=' but I did forget the hat must be work sideways on the hear for astetic sake???????????????????????? Wearing it backwards would be too eighties...if you know what I mean?Sonny's fashion sense for today.......................................................lets hope he has some.[/quote']

lol Stinger but you forgot the metal cones under the skin that make you looks like a stegosaurus or the scarification

Lets just hope it's not a t-shirt with sculls on it or those crazy ass pants (shorts) that go to your ankles and hang off your ass showing your underwear.Oh... and lets not forget the hoodie that is five sizes too big and makes you look like the grim reaper!

Can't stop laughing! It's 2 at night, hope my neighbours aren't going to call an ambulance from a madhouse:D:D:D

lol Stinger but you forgot the metal cones under the skin that make you looks like a stegosaurus or the scarification

Yeh that's for sure...and how could I have forgotten "tats" Body debochery at its best!Well at least Sonny had taste and I really feel he would still have some at this point in his life. I hope I amused you my friends with my diatribe, but in reality I like the way he dressed in Nash Bridges. The vest made him very distinguised. He wore a different one almost every episode for six seasons. I actually like that look...................

This is difficult question, because VICE invented a completely NEW Look - especially Sonny´s Look is unique.Consequently today another completely new Look has to be invented !!!

Very true, I thought it's nice seeing that some of those items are coming back, like the 80's sunglasses, light suits etc.

This is difficult question' date=' because VICE invented a completely NEW Look - especially Sonny´s Look is unique.Consequently today another completely new Look has to be invented !!![/quote']