Miami Vice Clothes Pins??

ViceFanMan

I don't know if this is the right forum for this...but earlier today I was mowing this older lady's lawn for her...as I've done it for years. When I was in the back yard I suddenly noticed that on her clothes line she had perfectly Vice colored clothes pins up and down the line--the exact teal and pink the show is known for or associated with! I thought...Vice colored clothes pins...seriously?? :D Never would've thought of coloring those in the pink and teal of the 80's. But, hey, if a few more items in her backyard would've been pastel--it would've been a perfect set to film a Vice shoot-out! :)Not a huge or important Vice fashion item by any means...but somewhat hilarious and even interesting just the same. ;) They struck me as something Mann would have included in a "MV" scene--to accent the pastels as much as possible, as I've noticed in episodes different things that you might not think of being the "MV" colors.

• Administrators

You should have stole a few! After all she's old and most likely would have not noticed! :D(OK, my bad, I didn't really say that did I? :p)

You should have stole a few! After all she's old and most likely would have not noticed! :D(OK' date=' my bad, I didn't really say that did I? :p)[/quote']LOL!!!!!!:) Actually, knowing her she probably would've noticed. :rolleyes: But, she's also kind of crabby and has a very "dry" personality. She annoys the heck out of me a lot of times...so maybe next time I'll take some anyway! :p Okay...just kidding. ;) I don't have an outside clothes line, so they would do me no good anyway. :D

:) LOL!! This is true...but actually I'd probably use them to hang up my "MV" T-shirts and pastel shirts in my closet or something! :p

I would have bought one in each color from her' date=' and added them to my 'vice' display! :thumbsup:[/quote']Yeah...maybe I could use them to hang up a "MV" T-shirt I have with my "MV" display! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

aw! My Mom had those and I inherited them...I use them daily (I use a clothesline again) I saved them because she used/touched them. They work great for the bulkier fabrics such as jeans.

aw! My Mom had those and I inherited them...I use them daily (I use a clothesline again) I saved them because she used/touched them. They work great for the bulkier fabrics such as jeans.

That's cool! The colors really is what I thought was awesome. As far as clothes pins go, they all are made to hold up bulkier items such as jeans--since outside sometimes wind can pull or knock off clothes if you just lay them over the line.My mom and grandma always just had the plain wooden ones...ugly as they were compared to Vice colored ones--they still served the same purpose. ;)