The Kilborn File

Frey

Anyone remember Craig Kilborn? He used to be an anchor on Sportscenter, then he became the first host of The Daily Show, then he gave that up to host the Late, Late Show on CBS until he left in 2004.Tomorrow, Kilby is back with a new syndicated show on select fox networks; The Kilborn File. http://thekilbornfile.orgDepending on where you live, you might not see Seinfeld or The Simpsons for the next six weeks as the Kilborn file will air at 7PM, 7:30PM, or 10PM. They're testing this in the largest markets during the summer. If it's a hit, they will probably sell it to other markets in the fall.As a fan of Kilborn, I'm looking forward to it. One of his frequent guests when he hosted the Late, Late Show was Dennis Farina:

Liked him a lot better than the goof they have on late night now...since Conan left, there's not much to watch in that time period!:)

One of the actresses (name escape me at the moment) who is in the new Hawaii 5-0 remake will be a guest on tonight's show.If you can't watch it, they probably will have a video clip of it at some point in the link I posted in the OP of this thread.

What isthe current late night line-up after Leno/Letterman? My thirty-something mind can't keep track of all these changes.Some Brit guy (a fill-in?)Some olive skinned, spiky haired "hip" guy (he actually seems pretty funny, Jimmy something or other)Some former Man Show guy (Jimmy Kimmel?)Some Mexican guy that talks about, well... Mexico, in every lame joke.And Greg Kinnear? Or am I in a time warp again?

I dont know if I'll watch it, I stopped watching almost all modern tv with the exception of pawn stars, the deadliest catch, ashes to ashes and futurama and I sort of stopped watching late night after Conan took over Leno's spot, Conan seemed to lose his edge in transition and crutually switched Joel for andy and that kinda killed it for me.I was one of the people who was glad andy had left early in the old shows run in the first place since he took to much of Conan's fire and did it even more so in the new one as an Ed McMahon clone (although when they dubbed Ghost in the shell and when Andy broke the gate to the studio it WAS hilarious)