Nash Bridges Season 4

widereceiver 88

Does anyone know when Season 4 of Nash Bridges is going to be released.? And i'm not even talking about Season 5 and 6.Do we really have to wait this long and is it really this dufficult to put it on dvd, or is there to much red tape to go through?If anyone can share some light on this subject it would be gr8.

i got so fed up waiting i recorded ALL the seasons from FX channel when they were on here a couple of years ao. I just knew it would take forever to get a UK release. very frustrating

i got so fed up waiting i recorded ALL the seasons from FX channel when they were on here a couple of years ao. I just knew it would take forever to get a UK release. very frustrating

Thx ChloeSo glad i'm not the only frustrating one

Its very frustrating but Paramount take their time releasing shows ( such as Nash Bridges, Dynasty and Matt Houston) - all three are huge sellers and are remastered for top picture quality.The Company's tv show market really needs to look at the way they are released on dvd 6-12 months apart for Seasons in some cases.:confused:

Its very frustrating but Paramount take their time releasing shows ( such as Nash Bridges' date=' Dynasty and Matt Houston) - all three are huge sellers and are remastered for top picture quality.The Company's tv show market really needs to look at the way they are released on dvd 6-12 months apart for Seasons in some cases.:confused:[/quote'] I don't mind since I still have yet to get season 3. However, you'd think with all this time between releases, they could get the rights to the songs in the original episodes. :rolleyes:

Its very frustrating but Paramount take their time releasing shows ( such as Nash Bridges' date=' Dynasty and Matt Houston) - all three are huge sellers and are remastered for top picture quality.The Company's tv show market really needs to look at the way they are released on dvd 6-12 months apart for Seasons in some cases.:confused:[/quote']Several studio companies are terrible about getting DVD seasons of TV shows out! Sony and Anchor Bay are two of the worst, as there are several older/classic but very popular shows that they started...then just stopped--such as "Charlie's Angels", "Hart To Hart", "Facts of Life", "Hunter", "Silk Stalkings", etc... :evil: (Mill Creek Entertainment recently bought "Hunter" and "Silk Stalkings" and are trying to release them again now...so I'm elated about that! :clap: )However, others are pretty good in my opinion. Now, I don't know about "Nash Bridges"...but CBS/Paramout/Viacom has been superb about regularly getting out seasons of shows like "Hawaii Five-0" and "Perry Mason!" :thumbsup: I have a "homemade" DVD set of the complete series of "Matt Houston"...so I haven't spent the $$ yet to buy the official first season, as even though I like "MH" it's not a major favorite like "MV", "5-0", "Hunter", "Perry Mason", "Magnum, p.i.", "Charlie's Angels", etc...Also, even though it took a while I was totally fine with Universal taking their time with getting "MV" on DVD...and that was because they had to spend the money and time to make sure all the original music was included, as well as digitally remastering color and sound. The result was completely worth it in my opinion!! :thumbsup:I haven't gotten "Nash" on DVD yet...but I collect certain TV shows from most decades (usually mystery/crime/cop ones--except for "The Donna Reed Show"...I grew up with it on Nick-at-Nite, okay! :p) and "Nash" is one I plan to get as I like Don Johnson as an actor. If I remember right, season 3 was released not that long ago. So, I think we can hope and assume other seasons will follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Sad as it is....i'm very proud of my Nash collection..every single episode. Took months of disciplined remembering to programme the dvd recorder on when i was at work!

I put the the first four seasons on tape then I bought a DVD recorder & it was easier to record the episodes. Got 'em all though! :thumbsup:

Sad as it is....i'm very proud of my Nash collection..every single episode. Took months of disciplined remembering to programme the dvd recorder on when i was at work!

You have absolutely no reason to be sad at all!! I have several shows that actually took me years and more than one cable network to finally get every single episode on tape...then they started coming out on DVD! :) But, I have a few that I've gotten a complete series "homemade" DVD set on...and I'm very proud of those too. ;)

You have absolutely no reason to be sad at all!! I have several shows that actually took me years and more than one cable network to finally get every single episode on tape...then they started coming out on DVD! :) But' date=' I have a few that I've gotten a complete series "homemade" DVD set on...and I'm very proud of those too. ;)[/quote']You saved a lot of money with a "homemade" collection, too, VFMan! That's the reason I bought a DVD recorder. :thumbsup:

You saved a lot of money with a "homemade" collection' date=' too, VFMan! That's the reason I bought a DVD recorder. :thumbsup:[/quote']LOL! Yeah, I should get a DVD recorder...but my combo DVD/VCR player still works with no problem. So, until it goes out, I'll just stick with looking for already made "homemade" DVD sets of shows I can't get on official DVD sets. ;) Some shows I haven't been able to find on DVD sets of any kind but I have on tape...my old VHS tapes still play with no problem either. So, with those I'm being cheap right now. :)I bet though, that eventually all of "Nash Bridges" will be officially released. It wasn't that long ago that season 3 was released. I bet the remaining ones will eventually get released too.

I bet though' date=' that eventually all of "Nash Bridges" will be officially released. It wasn't that long ago that season 3 was released. I bet the remaining ones will eventually get released too.[/quote'] Now that the lawsuit is over, the remaining seasons might get released a bit quicker.

Now that the lawsuit is over' date=' the remaining seasons might get released a bit quicker.[/quote']Oh...I'm not that much of an expert or that informed concerning "Nash." I didn't know that there was a lawsuit going on?? ?( What was the problem...was Don holding out for more money again? :p:)

Oh...I'm not that much of an expert or that informed concerning "Nash." I didn't know that there was a lawsuit going on?? ?( What was the problem...was Don holding out for more money again? :p:)

He wanted what he was owed since he was the creator of the show. It's more complicated than that. There's a thread in the Don Johnson: Vice and Beyond sub-forum.

I refuse to buy the official DVD's due to the music changes. However, if anyone has a good collection of dubs they recorded from somewhere...:D

I refuse to buy the official DVD's due to the music changes. However' date=' if anyone has a good collection of dubs they recorded from somewhere...:D[/quote']Was "Nash" that specific with the music, like "MV" was? I didn't remember that. But, like I said I wasn't as into "Nash" as "MV." So, I probably wouldn't notice music changes. :)

They had plenty of montage-like scenes and music on Nash. Nowhere near the amount on Vice, but still...I seriously doubt when Season 5 comes to DVD it'll have the opening of Nash & Joe arriving in Vegas to the tune of "Cowboy" by Kid Rock in the episode "Jackpot Pt.2". It'll probably be to some generic library track from a catalog. Same with Ilse De Lange's "I Still Cry" from season 6.

• 4 months later...
Does anyone know when Season 4 of Nash Bridges is going to be released.? And i'm not even talking about Season 5 and 6.Do we really have to wait this long and is it really this dufficult to put it on dvd' date=' or is there to much red tape to go through?If anyone can share some light on this subject it would be gr8.[/quote'] Hello, I'm new here and I've join the forum especially to reply to your question.I'm a Miami Vice fan (got all seasons on DVD) and I'm mostly a Nash Bridges fan (my user name is Cuda because of his '71 yellow beauty) and I bought the first 3 seasons on DVD as well ... but now I'm really anxious about if the remaining ones will ever be made ...So I took the lead about it a few weeks ago and send an email to Paramount and ask them :"Hello, I would like to know if Paramount is going to release NASH BRIDGES Season 4 on DVD soon? It's been a while since the 3rd season was released and I hope that Paramount has planned to make the 4th, 5th & 6th season on DVD as well. Because I think it would be a insult to the public and fans that bought the first 3 seasons, which is half the running years, without possibility to buy the other half! Hoping that those remaining seasons are already planned"The reply I got was :"There is no plans as we speak, to release the others seasons of Nash Bridges"What a deception it was ... and STILL IS to read that message!!! I thought I'd pass you the info, from one fan to another ... sorry!

What?????? I can't believe this! Are they crazy? I'm waiting and waiting for Season 4 - and now this answer? I'm very disappointed now and sad and angry. Why they don't want released Season 4 and the others??? :cry:

This is nothing else but cheating. It's obvious that if someone decides to buy three seasons, s/he expects to obtain the rest as well. Can you imagine having only one series of MV available? This is not only ludicrous, this calls for some action - I don't know; demanding a refund for getting an incomplete product or so...

Ah yes, Mill Creek.Released the 1st season of Wiseguy, which includes the EPIC Sonny Steelgrave Arc. Without the original music, notably Nights in White Satin.Think another dvd set doesn't include the Dead Dog Records Arc, for the same reason.

What?????? I can't believe this! Are they crazy? I'm waiting and waiting for Season 4 - and now this answer? I'm very disappointed now and sad and angry. Why they don't want released Season 4 and the others??? :cry:

Ditto. Season 4 is when I started watching. :evil: :thumbsdown:Maybe we could get Jake Cage to force them to release the remaining seasons.

Well they didn't say that they'll never ever release them, but it doesn't look good!But please, every Nash's fans ... feel free to send them emails letting them know how you feel about it!The only place I found to ask them about it is here : http://www.paramountstore.com/contact.htmlBut maybe emailing to CBS or if someone has contact info to Carlton Cuse or Don Johnson or elsewhere that can be linked to the show ...If you guys find other link possible to email to, please share them!

• 1 year later...
Well they didn't say that they'll never ever release them' date=' but it doesn't look good![/quote']Season four was officially released in Japan on September 7, 2011. The link to the product on Amazon Japan is here: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B0057RC4ZU/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JPSeason five is going to be officially released in Japan on December 7, 2011. Here's the link for that one: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B005KVKI88/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JPHopefully this means that they will be released here in the US soon. I found another site that mentions these Japanese releases are advance releases, so this seems to imply we'll be seeing them soon. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html%3FKEY%3DKIBF-907&ei=cxjYTtHHFufY0QHB1KDODQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CEkQ7gEwAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnash%2Bbridges%2Bfourth%2Bseason%2Bjapan%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26prmd%3DimvnsYou can also contact them at cbshomeentertainment@cbs.com as they are the official distributor of the Nash DVDs, not Paramount.

Well this will be the best xmas present ever that i will buy for myself when it happens.We have been waiting patiently for a very Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.Let's hope this will happen sooooon.