Stone's War

widereceiver 88

When Sonny enters the airport in his new Testarossa to pick up Stone you can see very clearly that it's not Sonny driving. This dude is wearing sunglasses and has a moustache,later when he stopped to pick up Stone then it's Sonny again. Why do they make use of someone like that and so obvious as well. We all know that Sonny can drive anything whether on land or on sea, he is a action junkie.I just feel that they need to use more discretion when using stand inn's. There is numerous other senarious that can be named in the series.Anyone agrees or is it just me?

• Administrators

They must not have thought it would be that obvious or after filming it they decided it was not worth the money to re-shoot the scene.I'm sure they didn't think at the time 25 years from then that folks would be dissecting each ep. frame by frame like we do. :)

They must not have thought it would be that obvious or after filming it they decided it was not worth the money to re-shoot the scene.I'm sure they didn't think at the time 25 years from then that folks would be dissecting each ep. frame by frame like we do. :)

In this case u don't have to dissect it frame by frame, it's just such a common blooper.

In this case u don't have to dissect it frame by frame' date=' it's just such a common blooper.[/quote'] Yeah, maybe DJ called in sick? lol or maybe it was cheaper to pay some nobody... either way -yeah the scene looks cheasy