Guest Artists

widereceiver 88

Quite a few guest artists have been used in numerous episodes, WHY? Was it a money issue or not enough recognised actors. I must say it's quite strange to see a guy gunned down and a few episodes later his back in a different role.Take Paris Buckner. This poor dude was from a SWAT Leader to Caroline's husband to Castillo's friend who was brutally chopped up.By the way i could not find his name under the Glossary Section,Guest Actors. This is a busy dude guys,let's put him in.ThanxLater

By the way i could not find his name under the Glossary Section' date='Guest Actors. This is a busy dude guys,let's put him in.ThanxLater[/quote'] Parris Buckner isn’t mentioned in the glossary as a guest star, because he wasn’t. A real guest star is mentioned at the beginning of an episode. Parris Buckner is just a part of the additional cast and is mentioned at the end credits...

You're welcome widereceiver 88.By the way, I agree it's sometimes confusing to see people alive and kicking after a deadly shooting. But fortunately they did this sometimes; otherwise we wouldn't have had Izzy:D

Dont forget his longtime partner from the pilot episode showing up as another police officer at the begining of the prodigal son or the guy from S1 showing up as the head dea agent in killshot.

Yeah u are absolutely correct, MarlilynAnd I think that i speak for all our Vice fans - WE LOVE IZZYI mean was it not for him with all his scemes and plans and brilliant humour, i think he definitely adds some character to the show,agree?Later

Not me. The fast foward switch was invented for Izzy.About recurring actors. There was this guy who was in three of my favourite eps. He was the FBI agent in Down For The Count 2, the doctor in Mirror Image and the defence lawyer in Line of Fire

• Administrators

He was also the security guard who told Crockett to bring him a danish in "Sons & Lovers"