MIAMI VICE ARTICLE MISTAKE !

COOPER&BURNETT

Wonder when they decided to kill her off...better ratings I guess!Maybe they thought separation would be too much like Caroline...one can only guess...at least she wasn't kidnapped by space aliens!:D:D

Wonder when they decided to kill her off...better ratings I guess!Maybe they thought separation would be too much like Caroline...one can only guess...at least she wasn't kidnapped by space aliens!:D:D

Could NBC have purposely put out misinformation to make certain people would be suprised?(Space Aliens :))

Her death did lead up to Season 5 and "Bad Sonny". Did anybody else notice Caitlin seem to disappear from the storylines in Season 4 and at one point Sonny even looked like he was going to get back with Gina. I must disclose between Gina and Caitlin I myself would rather have Gina in my life.:happy:

• Administrators

I think her death added more meaning to the Burnett trilogy/quadrilogy (is that a word?) then having them separate.Certainly added to the "over the line" at the end of season 4. And yes I would have capped him too if he killed my wife. With or without a gun.

...I must disclose between Gina and Caitlin I myself would rather have Gina in my life.:happy:

Naaaaah, I would have taken Caitlin myself and hired Hackman to whack her. Then I could have offed Hackman for it, got Caitlin's money and then went after Gina! :DDamn, I'm more evil then Hackman! :eek:

What's wrong with this article?

Coop - that was too easy, pal.We all know that Sheena eventually appeared in 6 episodes, not 5.076 Like A Hurricane077 The Rising Sun Of Death078 Love At First Sight079 A Rock And A Hard Place088 A Bullett for Crockett (flashback scene)089 Deliver Us From Evil

I think her death added more meaning to the Burnett trilogy/quadrilogy (is that a word?) then having them separate.Certainly added to the "over the line" at the end of season 4. And yes I would have capped him too if he killed my wife. With or without a gun.Naaaaah' date=' I would have taken Caitlin myself and hired Hackman to whack her. Then I could have offed Hackman for it, got Caitlin's money and then went after Gina! :DDamn, I'm more evil then Hackman! :eek:[/quote'] Too funny, Tim. LOL :)

Coop - that was too easy' date=' pal.We all know that Sheena eventually appeared in 6 episodes, not 5.076 Like A Hurricane077 The Rising Sun Of Death078 Love At First Sight079 A Rock And A Hard Place088 A Bullett for Crockett (flashback scene)089 Deliver Us From Evil[/quote']I threw up a major softball knowing everyone would catch it. :)

I think her death added more meaning to the Burnett trilogy/quadrilogy (is that a word?) then having them separate.Certainly added to the "over the line" at the end of season 4. And yes I would have capped him too if he killed my wife. With or without a gun.Naaaaah' date=' I would have taken Caitlin myself and hired Hackman to whack her. Then I could have offed Hackman for it, got Caitlin's money and then went after Gina! :DDamn, I'm more evil then Hackman! :eek:[/quote'] I read your book you magnificent bastard! :D