How to make the Don Johnson haircut

Mathias

Thanks for that article. That answers what he might have used in MV for hair products. Interesting to see different version, S 1 and 2 from Vice and him now. And these products and the brush still work for him.....I'm sure in the Vice days it wasn't as good as this stuff for men. He probably had other things that worked like this one. Since they are showing examples of him for his hair. In the 5th season he had freer hair with a bit of wave and it talks about that too. Good find! Where was it?

Geeeeeeeeeez I have the boat, have the Raybans, but definitely don't have the hair anymore!!!:birdie:Even if I cut it the same way I just don't have the volume of hair needed for that and of course DJ is far better looking than I am :)(no competition)

Geeeeeeeeeez I have the boat' date=' have the Raybans, but definitely don't have the hair anymore!!!:birdie:Even if I cut it the same way I just don't have the volume of hair needed for that and of course DJ is far better looking than I am :)(no competition)[/quote']Stinger, are you fishing for compliments? Because I have the hair, but sure as hell don't have the boat! I wonder if a trade might be in order?:rauchen:

• 3 years later...

That's great. So can anyone translate? What exactly does this mean? Will my hairdresser understand this?"shaped to fit contoured style cut with full tapered sides and neckline just over the collar"

• 1 month later...

That's great. So can anyone translate? What exactly does this mean? Will my hairdresser understand this?"shaped to fit contoured style cut with full tapered sides and neckline just over the collar"

Hope a good hairdresser understands:D