Show time cue by Dadrian

widereceiver 88

Dadrian did a cue from The Home Invaders episode called Show Time.Is that the same cue that plays when Sonny is driving around at night looking for the suspects? (Although u can also see that it's not him driving,but his stunt double, can't miss that big nose)Later

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sorry i missed this thread.not sure if someone has pm'd you but i've never made a cover called show time or a cover of the home invaders cue. there have been others who make jan hammer covers in the past.as for that scene in home invaders, jan released that one and called it "clues" on the complete collection. it was also on out where the buses don't run. pm me if u need the song.sorry if you've already received this info from someone.

• Administrators

It was Rick Leon who covered the Home Invaders music and called it "Showtime" but it's not the scene you described. "Showtime" is the theme near the end when they follow the home invaders and then bust them while robbing their last home. The music from the scene you want is called "Clues". It's on Jan's (In)Complete Collection.