New Bryan Ferry album

cageyJG

Of course his music was in more than one show...... in October his new album 'Olympia' will debut.Interesting collaborators. Brian Eno will be there, as well as "guest appearances from Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour, Primal Scream bassist Mani, Scissor Sisters, Radiohead's Jonny Greenwood and well as Red Hot Chili Peppers' bass-worrier Flea."http://www.spinner.com/2010/07/13/bryan-ferry-new-album-brian-eno-radiohead/

Glad I'm not the only one!For those of you unfamiliar with Bryan Ferry - he was frontman for Roxy Music, famous for songs like Slave to Love and Avalon. Miami Vicer got me interested in him back in the day. I urge you to check B.F. out, as he's one of the classiest acts of the new wave genre.As far as Crowded House, well, that "Don't Dream it's Over" was popular back in high school, the gals I hung out with loved it, 'nuff said on that one!

ROXY MUSIC GOING ON TOURSince they were already reuniting for Bryan Ferry's new solo album, Roxy Music decides to reform and go on toureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!Roxy Music tour dates:European Summer Festival Tour 2010July 17: Lovebox, London, UKJuly 31: Fuji Rock, xx, JapanAug. 8: Lokerse, XX, BelgiumAug. 29: Rock En Seine, Paris, FranceSept. 1: Solarworld, Bonn, GermanySept. 3: Electric Picnic, xx, IrelandSept. 11: Bestival, Isle of Wight, UK‘For Your Pleasure’ UK Arena Tour 2011Jan. 25: Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle, UKJan. 27: Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow, UKJan. 28: Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow, UKJan. 30: MEN Arena, Manchester, UKJan. 31: LG Arena, Birmingham, UKFeb. 2: Trent FM Arena, Nottingham, UKFeb. 7: O2 Arena, London