Need help with a song...

cageyJG

Wood blocks, syncopation, tropical sounding, may have been used in one of the South America eps... That's how I see you An Unforgotten DreamIf I could talk to your picture...Thanks!

• Administrators

You should post this in the music trivia! :)Sorry not a clue.Need more lyrics to help out.

Is there a good section for that sort of thing? I was looking for one of those threads to piggyback on but nothing jumped out at me... :radar:Here's some more...The face upon the wallThe curtains hanging teardropsAs night begins to fallReflected in the moonlightProjected on my brainThe subject for a painting[unintelligible]That's how I see youThe unforgotten dreamIf I could talk to your picture[unintelligible]Why meeeeeeeeeeeeeee....Atttracted in the storyFrom lines within a playThe stage is set for actorsThe scene is set to stayThat's how I see you[unintelligible] Unforgotten dreamIf I could talk to your pictureAnd understand your needWhy meeeeeeeeeeeeeee....You left me in the knowYou left me in the knowYou left me in the know

• Administrators

I'm sorry dude. Not even Google can help with those lyrics.PM Dadrian, he's a genius with a photographic music memory. If anyone would know, he would.

Wood blocks' date=' syncopation, tropical sounding, may have been used in one of the South America eps... Thanks![/quote'] Could it be the part when C&T are in Columbia with the DEA guy when the prisoner drug guy is being interogated? There is a lot of synth and Calypso style instrumental there just when the guy gets assasinated as C&T leave the building. The episode was "Prodical Son"

DUDE! You got it, just as I was checking my PM from Dadrian who also nailed it."It was from the episode "Evan" when Crockett apologizes to Tubbs at night club."

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVyH4Iqx44

Well done! Thanks Timm, Tom, Stinger, Dadrian.Eingefügtes Bild

I'm sorry dude. Not even Google can help with those lyrics.PM Dadrian' date=' he's a genius with a photographic music memory. If anyone would know, he would.[/quote'] i dunno about the genius part but thanks :)and you are welcome cagey. love to talk about vice music.

Check this out: according to their website, "Luke James, Dik Davis, and Jon Mulligan were the founding members of this New Wave-Techno-Reggae-Punk musical hybrid. The original line-up existed from 1978-80 during which time they toured both the USA and UK as opening band for THE POLICE, did a UK club tour with a then little known band from Ireland called U2, opened for THE B52'S on their first ever UK tour, and had a new band called DURAN DURAN open shows for them."