Everybody had to notice this.

aly 7

At the end of "Death And The Lady"when Crockett goes to confront Glanz.....during the driving sequence ,Crockett has 3rd season hair in a 4th season episode.

I just reviewed the scene you mentioned when he's in the ferrari driving, and .........by golly, YOUR RIGHT!!His hair is shorter than the scene right before it. In season four, hair covers his ears, in the Ferrari driving sequence, it is cut high over the ears, and is shorter.Your CORRECT!Good eye! :thumbsup:

It was pretty funny.I had noticed it many times before.I believe it happens again in another ep.don't recall what season though.

Even though "A Bullet For Crockett" was based on flashbacks...,in the opening scene,the 3rd season hair happens yet again!..This clearly happens before the flashbacks...!

• 1 month later...

In "The Fix" did anyone notice that the Miami vice theme song was playing in the background when Crockett talks to Judge Furgeson at the park?

In "The Fix" did anyone notice that the Miami vice theme song was playing in the background when Crockett talks to Judge Furgeson at the park?

I didn't notice, because the Miami Vice theme song is not played.You are thinking about the theme that was played, NEW YORK THEME (slow version), which was first heard in Prodigal Son.

The ny theme is,the song being played after Crockett sits on the bench....the MV theme is being played in the background before the two start talking.It is very faint, i just listened again it's sure it......It is while Furgeson is watching the kids play in the park.......forget this post you are correct......coop..turned up the volume......got it now

The ny theme is' date='the song being played after Crockett sits on the bench....the MV theme is being played in the background before the two start talking.It is very faint, i just listened again it's sure it......It is while Furgeson is watching the kids play in the park[/quote']If your refering to the boom box music playing in the background, it's still the NEW YORK THEME. It's from the original NEW YORK THEME. It's the beats played under the melody of NEW YORK THEME which can be heard when they first arrive in NEW YORK in PRODIGAL SON.The only time the VICE THEME had some of the music played in the show, outside of the main titles, is in MILK RUN, when Crockett and Tubbs visit the theater where Angela is working, you can hear part of the theme looped over and over again.- COOP

Don't feel down pal, I've been obsessed with MIAMI VICE since 1984.You do a great job on this site, and I'm very, very happy you are here.I read all of your posts. :thumbsup::clap:Your friend,-COOP

I'm just glad to beable to chat with people about this show..Even though i mess up...I loved it since it first aired..I'll watch it till I'm 100 /well if i make it that far..lol..I get over anxiuos i guess...I am very ,very happy to be here......hope this goes on for 100 years too..

I'm just glad to beable to chat with people about this show..Even though i mess up...I loved it since it first aired..I'll watch it till I'm 100 /well if i make it that far..lol..I get over anxiuos i guess...I am very ' date='very happy to be here......hope this goes on for 100 years too..[/quote']Sweeet with a Capital "S"!! :clap::thumbsup:MIAMI VICE RULES!!

During the opening credits of "Shadow In the Dark".C&T roll up to the scene in Tubbs coupe de ville.The front plate that reads cowboy isn't there.I never noticed this before....

Ha...you are so right Coop..I'm watching "El Viejo" and bam there it is again ..only Willie Nelson is driving the caddy....in the beginning of the scene the plate is there and then when Nelson smashes into the van the plate is indeed missing.. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anyone else picked this one up?I'm watching "Like A Hurricane" while Caitlin is in her studio talking on the phone with her producer,Crockett is looking at her albums.On the middle shelf ,are my eyes deceiving me or does one of the albums sticking out look like Don Johnsons Heartbeat album...?..In the next frame of the scene it appears to jump down a shelf..

I don't know if there is a logical reason for this...?.In some episodes Crocketts name is spelled with 2 T'son his locker and other times it is spelled with 1...Also Switek appears to have 2 lockers...Swi. is spelled on 1 and Tek is on the locker next to it....The faded print next to that appears to say Zito all the way through the 5th season.While gina,Trudy and Tubbs do not seem to have lockers.

I don't know if there is a logical reason for this...?.In some episodes Crocketts name is spelled with 2 T'son his locker and other times it is spelled with 1...Also Switek appears to have 2 lockers...Swi. is spelled on 1 and Tek is on the locker next to it....The faded print next to that appears to say Zito all the way through the 5th season.While gina' date='Trudy and Tubbs do not seem to have lockers.[/quote'] .Tubbs locker is next to Crocketts to the left.and gina and trudys are below.. along with someone with the last name of Moffatt(or something close).can't make out what is below Crocketts locker...His name is spelled correctly is "Redemption in Blood"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...