Ready for The Walking Dead?

buford_t

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Im a zombie junky too, i cant wait to see this series, did not know there was a comic bookY'all should also read World War Z, and The Zombie Survival Guide all by Max Brooks(son of Mel Brooks), oh and they are making a WWZ movie too!

Bren, you should really read the comics. It is truly an epic zombie masterpiece and they are already almost to 80 issues. I was lucky enough to see the leaked 1st episode on the web and was not disappointed after watching it. Darabont's latest project will be a big success I think. Only 6 episodes this year but AMC is having a contest to be a zombie in the 2nd season so it's going to run at least that long on tv. AMC's other fantastic show, Breaking Bad, started out with 6 episodes in the first season before going to 13 each year and they are now working on season 5.

There's still a debate as to which came first, 28 Days Later or The Walking Dead, as far as the waking-up-in-the-hospital-at-end-of-the-world scenario goes. Both ideas were sparked about the same time so maybe it's chance? The Walking Dead pulled in the best ratings of any debuting series in 2010 (around 5.4 million viewers) AND AMC's best ratings ever, period. Season 2 has already been greenlit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Did I miss the guy that hacked off his hand (on the roof) tonight or did they not get to him yet (find him)? I think he was the one that stole their van but I didn't "see" him with a "Captain Hook" tonight unless I missed it?Question? Why not just cut the handcuff? Would have been a lot less painful. I could understand it on "Saw" as the chain and lock was so big the guy would never be able to cut it but a handcuff??? OUCH!!!! :eek:

Did I miss the guy that hacked off his hand (on the roof) tonight or did they not get to him yet (find him)? I think he was the one that stole their van but I didn't "see" him with a "Captain Hook" tonight unless I missed it?Question? Why not just cut the handcuff? Would have been a lot less painful. I could understand it on "Saw" as the chain and lock was so big the guy would never be able to cut it but a handcuff??? OUCH!!!! :eek:

Merl Dixon is still M.I.A, wonder how he was able to manuver that van with one functional hand. Plus he has to be in excruciating pain.

Maybe when we catch up with Merle again, he'll tell us. IF he's not still stark raving mad. He had clearly lost it before he escaped, so maybe in his demented state he cut his hand off instead of the cuffs?

• 2 weeks later...