Song in Heroes of the Revolution

widereceiver 88

In the beginning of Heroes of the Revolution you see "Gina's Mom" singing a spanish song. (I think anyone can see that it's just Gina with a wig,but anyway..)Anyone maybe have that song/cue or know what it's called?This might be a real brainteazer?Later

haven't seen that ep in awhile but is it the old gershwin showtune "stormy weather"? have u tried the glossary?

Thx DadrianNo it's not in the glossary section. I know that she sings Stormy Weather later in the episode, not sure if that first spanish version is the same.When u have a chance will u plse forward me those other cues we spoke about, Thx palLater

Wow, thanx GinafanAppreciate the info, that is one song that i do not have.Do u know if she's really singing,because if she does, i must admit she has a very beautiful voice.Later

Thanks GinaFan for answering a question to me that I didn't even know I had... Do you happen to know if any of the songs Gina sings in the episode ever made it to one of her CDs?