New Channel showing Vice

crocketsgrl

Hey all, I have all the DVD's and some tapes of Vice. I discovered a new TV channel called Centric that has Vice on at 6am and 11pm and showing season 4 right now. For those also who don't have the dvd's if you have this channel you can now watch Vice again! I love watching Vice on TV to me that is exciting it's like watching it all over again and never know what will be on. How many other's like to watch MV on the Tube? Sue

I watch it at 11:00pm every night .The only night it's not on is Sunday.Centric has been around for a little over 6 months...They run MV marathons on the weekends about every 8 weeks .When they took it off Sleuth i was lost.Then a few weeks later it shows up on Centric.The only thing that bugs me is that they don't play all the shows in order....I do love watching it on t.v.

Aly this is great for you. I knew this station was new and just stumbled on it the beginning of the month when I saw Vice. I got so excited. I never had Slueth and Tvland stopped showing it a few years back. Thanks for the update on how old the station is. And I don't like that they don't show the episodes in order either but they seem to keep it in the season.....take care, Sue

I watch it at 11:00pm every night .The only night it's not on is Sunday.Centric has been around for a little over 6 months...They run MV marathons on the weekends about every 8 weeks .When they took it off Sleuth i was lost.Then a few weeks later it shows up on Centric.The only thing that bugs me is that they don't play all the shows in order....I do love watching it on t.v.

Do you watch Vice on this new channel, Mr. C&B? Or you just watch it on DVD's no, your tapes? Thanks darlin' Sue

I'll watch MIAMI VICE any day' date=' any time. Remember.....I'm a viceaholic.[/quote']