D.J. QUOTE

widereceiver 88

I read in a article one of D.J's quotes where he states "To Live A Clean Life and To Bow To Mecca"Does this mean that he's a follower of the Muslim community or is he just making a statement in this regard?Anyone with any insight on this?Later

I read in a article one of D.J's quotes where he states "To Live A Clean Life and To Bow To Mecca"Does this mean that he's a follower of the Muslim community or is he just making a statement in this regard?Anyone with any insight on this?Later

I think it depends on, in what kind of setting/context he made this remark.I know out of another article he is into spiritual things like yoga.To be honost I find it hard to believe he would completely reform to be a Muslim but he might use some of the muslim believes in his melting pot of believes.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you remember what article it was? And can it be found in the Internet? ?(