Top 10 Detective Cars

Vicechic84

• Administrators

It says top ten "cars" not motorcycles! What the hell are Chips doing in there?! and I'd like to add that they had the only 2 motorcycles that couldn't catch a car!

• Administrators

Yeah but they were to only ones who could turn a minor two car rear end into a fifty car pile up with out anyone getting killed too...Kinda sad that KITT wasn't in the line up. Cool car for it's day.

Nothing special about A.J. Simon's Camero. Dan Tanna's T-Bird, Spenser's '66 Mustang, and Nash's 'Cuda are all much cooler detective cars.

What has this guy been drinking? Only a few of these cars are actually cool. And why did he choose the Testarossa? :eek:The Daytona is the coolest car in any movie or tv series ever.

• Administrators

Kinda sad that KITT wasn't in the line up. Cool car for it's day.

Cool car but Michael Knight wasn't a detective.

There are some very important shows and cars he forgot about!Charlies Angels Mustang? Come on! Chevrolet Impala? WTF! :birdie:What about Nick Mancuso and his Stingray?! :cool:Eingefügtes Bildhttp-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1VcVuplaWg&hl=en_US&fs=1 What about The Dukes of Hazzard and the General Lee?!Eingefügtes Bildhttp-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSeUTfZk2ic&hl=en_US&fs=1 AND MOST IMPORANT: WHAT ABOUT Hardcastle and McCormick and their Coyote based on a McLaren?? :rauchen:Eingefügtes Bildhttp-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPT6Y_kIj-Q&hl=en_US&fs=1

• Administrators

You hit the nail on the head there dude. Those three are way better then some of the junk on his list. I forgot all about the General Lee and the Coyote. The Stingray is cool too.

• Administrators

Guys, guys! Read the title again. It's top 10 "Detectives" cars. Stingray & Hardcastle & McCormick were not cops and the Dukes were practically criminals!

• Administrators

Well I beg to differ with you sir. I don't know about Stingray as I never watched it and you got me on the Dukes car too, but Hardcastle and McCormick was a detective show! The judge was going after 100 cases that slipped through his court and Hardcastle was his apprentice. They went after and solved cases, hence the term detective. So there! :pCome on, come on, prove me wrong on this one! :dance2:

• Administrators

This from the IMDB You can read more detail here: Hardcastle & McCormick"Hardcastle & McCormick"Milton C. Hardcastle was Judge in Los Angeles. Mark McCormick, a racing motorist, convicted for robbery, was Hardcastles last case. McCormick was set under supervision of Hardcastle and they start to inspect two hundred cases that were never closed totally during Miltons judgeship. A retired judge and a convicted robber as detectives? Thin pal, very thin, anorexic! (plus the car was ugly anyway) ;)"Stingray" helps people who have problems and in return, they owe him a favor that he will collect later.

• Administrators

Sooooo, all the bad guys they caught through there tracking down leads doesn't qualify as detective work? :radar:As for Stingray, it sounds to me like that guy had a godfather complex going. :)

• Administrators

But is it considered detective work if they're not legitimate detectives?

You hit the nail on the head there dude. Those three are way better then some of the junk on his list. I forgot all about the General Lee and the Coyote. The Stingray is cool too.

Ferrariman, Ferrariman! Charlie’s Angels and Magnum had not been cops either.. and a PI is not a detective. In some states you don’t even need a license for being a PI. :pPS: how the heck did my post end up in a blog?! Wrong button, sry :D

• Administrators

Yeah sorry for the hijacked thread Don, I just re-named it the Hardcastle and McCormick are detectives thread! ;)And don't forget the judge was...oh forget it. :cry: