July 29th

aly 7

• Administrators

Yes it is Sonny Burnett's birthday but is that an undercover birth date too?

• Administrators

Didn't he say that to Christine Vonslonvonmarwik.....whatever her name is? Too lazy to look it up but you know what I mean.I assumed it was his cover.

This is good point.....Undercover birthday,perhaps..He was indeed undercover but,he really liked her and he didn't know she was a madem at the time...I'de like to think that he told her the truth. maybe the only he could be honest with her about under the circumstances!

I wonder why someone would make up a birthdate? How would that hurt his undercover role?

• Administrators

Perhaps it was on his fake driver's license and other fake ID as Sonny Burnett?

Perhaps it was on his fake driver's license and other fake ID as Sonny Burnett?

I understand that, but I can see a driver's licence being changed in case some checks DMV records, or credit card numbers, but why would it matter for a fake birth date?I suppose it could be.I wonder what JURASSIC NARC's opinon would be on this? He may know something I'm not thinking of.

I understand that' date=' but I can see a driver's licence being changed in case some checks DMV records, or credit card numbers, but why would it matter for a fake birth date?I suppose it could be.I wonder what JURASSIC NARC's opinon would be on this? He may know something I'm not thinking of.[/quote'] Usually, in my experience, the birthdate you use is your own-no matter what name you use. In the internet age that may not fly, as you can Google the information so quickly. But when I was working UC you wanted to have as few details to remember as possible. Which is why the first name (or nickname) are interchangeable. Nothing worse than having someone you grew up with call you by your first name at a restraunt or bar--and that not be the name you are going by.JN

Usually' date=' in my experience, the birthdate you use is your own-no matter what name you use. In the internet age that may not fly, as you can Google the information so quickly. But when I was working UC you wanted to have as few details to remember as possible. Which is why the first name (or nickname) are interchangeable. Nothing worse than having someone you grew up with call you by your first name at a restraunt or bar--and that not be the name you are going by.JN[/quote']That's kind of what I was thinking. Also, the bad guys in the 80's didn't have the internet back then either.I'd say that JULY 29TH would, in fact, be Crockett's birthdate due to Jurassic Narc's observations, and experience.Thanks JN, as always for your time! :prost:

I'm glad that this has been cleared up.Great insight guys.....-D

I knew that Jurassic Narc would be the correct guy to ask about this. :clap:Crockett was born on July 29th !

• Administrators

By the way... Christine´s family name was von Marburg!;)

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. :)

By the way... Christine´s family name was von Marburg!;)

Dick Wolf wrote this episode and his wife at that time was Christine Marburg...LOL

I knew that Jurassic Narc would be the correct guy to ask about this. :clap:Crockett was born on July 29th !

I remember that because it was the same date that prince Charles & Diana married (although in 1981)

I remember that because it was the same date that prince Charles & Diana married (although in 1981)

I remember when Stan's Girlfriend took Elvis' picture off the wall, and replaced it with Princess Diana. :)

• Administrators

I would have rather replaced Stan's girlfriend with a picture of Princess Diana. What a nag!

I would have rather replaced Stan's girlfriend with a picture of Princess Diana. What a nag!

:clap::clap::clap:Her voice drove me nuts.("Don't touch the hair".)

• Administrators

She was as annoying as Murial from "Bad Timing". "Scottie....Scottie...." I would have ran away too. Prison would have been better.

Any girl that says that in bed would have to go.

Yep, if I can't touch her hair in bed, she would be gonesville.