MV UNIVERSAL STUNT ITEMS

COOPER&BURNETT

I can not believe my eyes :clap:Thanks for sharingI like the shirts and the spoon but I keep watching at this item.Where is it made of?

This was a U.S. copper penny.What you do is walk over to a machine located inside UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, pay a certain amount of money, then insert a penny inside a slot, the machine (I believe you have to manually crank a handle) then stamps out the logo into the penny for an instant souvenir!

Cool as ever CoopYou never cease to amaze me!!!

Thanks buddy!I wish I could see you on this site even more. It seems like we haven't spoken in a little while.Stick around, we're buds. :thumbsup:

This was a U.S. copper penny.What you do is walk over to a machine located inside UNIVERSAL STUDIOS' date=' pay a certain amount of money, then insert a penny inside a slot, the machine (I believe you have to manually crank a handle) then stamps out the logo into the penny for an instant souvenir![/quote'] Thanks for the explanation.:blumen:I never heard of such machines.

I agree that it's great to see you again Stinger. I also want to thank you C&B for posting the Universal stunt items as I saw the show "way back when" & it brought back a load of memories x

I agree that it's great to see you again Stinger. I also want to thank you C&B for posting the Universal stunt items as I saw the show "way back when" & it brought back a load of memories x

That's totally cool. :thumbsup:I only got to see it by watching it on YOU TUBE.I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Wow! Very interesting. :cool: Thanks again for sharing all those rarities. Can't even imagine where you get so many of them.

I love making you happy. Your very cool! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Coop for sharing this! Very cool - and very interesting! :)

You know, I get a high from reading comments on my threads!So, after reading your nice comment, I'm buzzing!! :):clap:

Continue posting! Can't wait seeing/reading anything new :blumen:

Oh, I have lots of new things to share. I just spread things out over time so It's not all posted all at once. I'd rather keep you coming back for more knowing something new is always coming! :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Nice Coop! Didn't I see one of those jackets with the name "Rock" on it? ;)

Nice Coop! Didn't I see one of those jackets with the name "Rock" on it? ;)

Maybe. ....maybe. ;):)

Nice stuff, Coop. :thumbsup:I remember seeing Miami Vice Stunt Team sweatshirt on sale online last year.Watched some videos of the Miami Vice Action Spectacular some time ago.Man, it would have been great to see it live.From the MV Universal stuff, I have an official MV t-shirt made by Universal City Studios, Inc. from 1984.:cool:

Nice stuff' date=' Coop. :thumbsup:I remember seeing Miami Vice Stunt Team sweatshirt on sale online last year.Watched some videos of the Miami Vice Action Spectacular some time ago.Man, it would have been great to see it live.From the MV Universal stuff, I have an official MV t-shirt made by Universal City Studios, Inc. from 1984.:cool:[/quote']Your a true MIAMI VICE fan Markwey! :thumbsup::clap: