• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• 2morgen

• Chloe

• codemaster94

I'm not sure about this one....

This from Harley Davidson and the malboro man. He sure looks trained there :hot:Or was it photo shoped??? I Hope not.

What episode is that? I have the entire series on DVD' date=' just forgot that one.[/quote'] This one is not from Miami Vice, it's from the "The Hot Spot" movie. Or so I tbink... ?( Almost sure.

I don´t want to complaint, but can´t you make a similar thread with shirtless pictures of PMT, Coop? As you own so many pictures I´m sure there´ll be some especially for me!

This from Harley Davidson and the malboro man. He sure looks trained there :hot:Or was it photo shoped??? I Hope not.

I think he is trained there - I saw this movie a few dasy ago!And I must say: he looks sooooooo good!!!!! :D

I cannot help noticing ( after a while that is) there is something like a thread coming out of his trousers. Anyone knows what it is?

I have no idea. :happy:

What episode is that? I have the entire series on DVD' date=' just forgot that one.[/quote']It's not from MIAMI VICE, but a TV movie he did between MIAMI VICE seasons. The TV movie was called, THE HOT SPOT.

What episode is that? I have the entire series on DVD' date=' just forgot that one.[/quote']That's the episode PAYBACK. Notice the football photo above his head? I own that photo.

Do you from witch ep this is from??Maybe he had in ear to for a steak out or something else?

Nope. This was from the episode' date=' PRODIGAL SON. He was on Newton Blade's boat. He didn't wear a wire on the boat. If he did, they would have shown it on the show. If not, there would be no reason for the actor to wear something not seen in the show.By the way, I noticed in the above quote from me, I accidentally clicked this symbol :happy:, when I meant to post [u']this symbol ?( Ooops! :D:D:D

this symbol ?( Ooops! :D:D:D

O dear a vice mystery to solve then.?(:radar:I have looked again and cannot find any possible reason for it being there. I am afraid it will stay a mystery forever.I kind of figured out you ment ?( instead of :happy: but I liked the :happy: It made me smile .

O dear a vice mystery to solve then.?(:radar:I have looked again and cannot find any possible reason for it being there. I am afraid it will stay a mystery forever.I kind of figured out you ment ?( instead of :happy: but I liked the :happy: It made me smile .

It wouldn't be a microphone to pick up dialog, as they have boom mics for that.

It wouldn't be a microphone to pick up dialog' date=' as they have boom mics for that.[/quote'] When there is time today I am going to watch the ep closely maybe I can find the answer to it that way.

A shop label?

Good suggestion:thumbsup:I have thought about that. But I cannot believe they would have done that; putting away a shop label. In a show al about clothes and styles it comes across a bit odd.