Six Million Dollar Man Fans?

timm525

Back in its heyday I was. I like the sound that was made when he was "looking" at stuff. But really, my fave was the Bionic Woman.

But it seems the bionic woman's career has taken another direction.She's advertising select number beds. :)Not that I wouldn't still like to try one out if she asked me to. :cheers:

• Administrators

Yaaaa, I wouldn't mind knowing her sleep number. I wonder if she had any "other" bionic parts that the show didn't list? :p

Yaaaa' date=' I wouldn't mind knowing her sleep number. I wonder if she had any "other" bionic parts that the show didn't list? :p[/quote']so bad....

This was a cool show, I think maybe ahead of it's time. The one thing that always sticks out in my mind was the awesome sound effect whenever he jumped. They had really cool action figures in the 70's as well. He had the Bionic eye that you could look through....

• 4 weeks later...

Sure. I had the doll. And it was a doll. about 10 inches tall probably. wish they still played it on sci-fi. it was always freaky when he'd face the robots, and their face would come off.

• Administrators

Yep, I still have them in the attic some where. I tore the arm off the bigfoot and couldn't put it back on like Shallon did. Ooooops.