Favorite cars on the show?

aly 7

Besides the obvious cars that we all know and love...Many other beautiful machines have appeared.I watched "Home Invaders".I love the camero ss driven by Esai Morales at the end....1965 or 1966

Yeah, that's a sweet Camaro, it's a '69, for the record. The Good Collar hosts a few. The perfect, mint well optioned Silver '69 GTO convertible is irresistable, along with Lt Atkins's Torino convertible also there' a glimps of the black '71 GTO convertible used in Viking Bikers From Hell...I'll let others chime in here as I can go forever...:thumbsup::thumbsup:...Mike

Besides the obvious cars that we all know and love...Many other beautiful machines have appeared.I watched "Home Invaders".I love the camero ss driven by Esai Morales at the end....1965 or 1966

For the record...Camaro was first inroduced by GM in 1967 to compete with its rival Ford Mustang and Mercury's Cougar at the time. GM was three years behind Ford with a 108 inch wheelbase and square block.I also loved the Chrysler "rags" used in the show. I love American muscle but some of the exotics were cool too! I did however like Gina's Cougar Rag, as I had one of those years ago, but unfortunately it was rotten. I would love to have a mint one like hers...:happy:

The ford torrino from the good collar Eingefügtes Bildand the porsche 906 from florence italy, makes the ferrari seem like a mass produced mx5 in comparison, pitty we didnt see more of it in the show and I'd still like to know what happened to it after its show appearance.Eingefügtes Bildand that gtx from nobody lives forever, I'm sure that it was just some sort of marker that would easily wash off on it

• 7 months later...

"Buddies"Bobbie drives a 1978 silver anniversaty addition Corvette(i believe).....love the sound when he first starts it up

• Like 1

"Buddies"Bobbie drives a 1978 silver anniversaty addition Corvette(i believe).....love the sound when he first starts it up

we need a screen shot of that....

• 1 year later...
Although I hate the character' date=' I love the Lambo that the rapist drives in Bought and Paid For.[/quote']YES!!!!the countach is my favourite all time car.