Best Kiss

aly 7

In "The Prodigal Son" the kiss next to the taxi between Maragret and Sonny "Good for me lady,the last thing i need is to waste time on a nut case with an attitude problem"..I was 15 ,must have watched that scene over 1000 times!

In "The Prodigal Son" the kiss next to the taxi between Maragret and Sonny "Good for me lady' date='the last thing i need is to waste time on a nut case with an attitude problem"..I was 15 ,must have watched that scene over 1000 times![/quote']That kiss was smokin hot.

That first kiss between Sonny and Caitlin on his boat after the shootout was not too bad, but i must say i the kiss between Liam Neeson and Gina in When Irish Eyes are Crying was VERY passionate.

• Like 1

That first kiss between Sonny and Caitlin on his boat after the shootout was not too bad' date=' but i must say i the kiss between Liam Neeson and Gina in When Irish Eyes are Crying was VERY passionate.[/quote'] I think the first kiss between Sonny and Caitlin on his boat was not too bad either! The way they kissed was passionate but to me also a kind of healing for the both of them and that was what made it special. And made me believe they really love eachother although the whole mariage thing was a bit hasty.