The MANY Loves of Ricardo Tubbs...

MrsEvanFreed

I voted for Angelina because I´m sure that she´d been his great love.For me, Valerie was irritating because she only used him. I don´t think that she really loved him.

I liked them all, but Vanessa and Alicia lose points because I think they were played by the same actress, and that always pisses me off.In the end, I decided Angelina, but Maria came really close.

Well I posted one for Crockett' date=' it's only fair that Rico gets equal time.I vote for Valerie, they were pure FIRE together.[/quote'] x2. There's a reason why Valerie was such a frequent, recurring person in Rico's life; he was meant to be with her. They came from similar backgrounds, professions, views on life. That's why it's so tragic, in the end, when circumstances force them apart.

Yeah it's true, the "other woman" was great and i think that everyone had a special feature that attracted Tubbs, but i think that Valerie was the one for him.You could clearly see that when he was with her that he was like "putty"in her hands, He truly loved her and would do anything to be with her as we saw in TOO MUCH TOO LATE when he proposed to her.If you have your sights on The One, the others doesn't matter.

I always picture Valerie and Tubbs together.The cons that have been expressed are all correct, and valid. I agree whith what was written, but I still see them together.She did some borderline things, but then, Tubbs did some borderline things too.

I always picture Valerie and Tubbs together.The cons that have been expressed are all correct' date=' and valid. I agree whith what was written, but I still see them together.She did some borderline things, but then, Tubbs did some borderline things too.[/quote'] Like when she pulled out a gun on him in Prodigal Son! :eek:Maybe when Sonny and Rico parted ways at the end of Freefall, Tubbs went back to NYC and he and Valerie ended up together after all.

Like when she pulled out a gun on him in Prodigal Son! :eek:Maybe when Sonny and Rico parted ways at the end of Freefall' date=' Tubbs went back to NYC and he and Valerie ended up together after all.[/quote'] I doubt it, that mess with Swain was the final nail in the coffin.JMO

I doubt it' date=' that mess with Swain was the final nail in the coffin.[/quote'] That is sad, that Rico and Valerie'd be in the same neighborhood again but never see each other.

Val was like an old shoe for Rico..They always managed to hook up at some point,then go their seperate ways.They did love each other ,no doubt.I just think they were too alike.He had way more chemistry with Angelina(in my opinion)...she had a genuine look about her when she looked at him..That's what sold it for me..and the fact that Rico was the father of her child..!

To me' date=' Valerie is the one Rico should ask to be his wife. :happy: The others were just 'flings'![/quote']Actually I think Rico genuinely fell in love with Angelina.

Actually I think Rico genuinely fell in love with Angelina.

And she loved him. That and the fact that he was the father of her child was reponsible for her decision to return to Miami to warn Rico.

And she loved him. That and the fact that he was the father of her child was reponsible for her decision to return to Miami to warn Rico.

Must agree, love definitley was a factor in Angelina coming to Miami to warn Tubbs.

• 1 year later...

Angelina was the one!I believe Angelina was Ricardo's true love. Although Valerie and Rico had erotic chemistry, there was something about his experience with Angelina that was more. They didn't really know much about each other, but they knew they felt something much more. It's too bad we didn't get to experience the fruition of their love.