FINALE MV WRAP PARTY INVITE!

COOPER&BURNETT

Recent info has suggested that MIAMI VICE may have filmed at WOODY'S. Don't know what episode, but it opened in DECEMBER of 1987, and closed in MAY of 1989. That could narrow down which episode it was in. It had to be somewhere in Season 4 or Season 5. It opened in December of 87, and they were filming A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE then, so that is the first episode that it would be possible for it to have first been in.

Recent info has suggested that MIAMI VICE may have filmed at WOODY'S. Don't know what episode' date=' but it opened in DECEMBER of 1987, and closed in MAY of 1989. That could narrow down which episode it was in. It had to be somewhere in Season 4 or Season 5. It opened in December of 87, and they were filming A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE then, so that is the first episode that it would be possible for it to have first been in.[/quote']Eingefügtes BildI forgot to mention that it is blank on the inside of the invitation, it's only printed on the front.

:cool: it would have been amazing to been there.what cant i got back to that time :cry:

I was never happier than I was in the 80's. The cars, clothes, music, economy, and the outlook in life was wonderful!!

can i ask how old you were.or is it a secret?the 80s are a great era' date='my favourite of them all,mv surely did a big part to that[/quote']It's not a secret. I'm an old, old man. I turn 43 on September 9th.

It's not a secret. I'm an old' date=' old man. I turn 43 on September 9th.[/quote'] the older ther better.so you were in a good age to experience the 80s

the older ther better.so you were in a good age to experience the 80s

I'm a good age to experience a lot of things. ;)

back to the sex topic :glossy: then...

:) We're getting off topic again, let's just talk about the party invite in this thread. If you would like to take this topic to my PM, that would be fine.

This rare item is the MIAMI VICE series finale wrap party invite!This was given to the Cast and Crew.How many of these could still exist?This could possibly be the very last MIAMI VICE Collectible from the VICE series that was made.Eingefügtes BildANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

Wow, this is a very special one. Thanks C&B!!

Wow' date=' this is a very special one. Thanks C&B!![/quote']Yep! .......the very last one ever. A real gem! :thumbsup:

It's not a secret. I'm an old' date=' old man. I turn 43 on September 9th.[/quote'] First 43 isn't old!! And second thank you for posting the invite!I really like the color off the writing on it

First 43 isn't old!! And second thank you for posting the invite!I really like the color off the writing on it
I'm not old?Thanks! :o I've been getting told I'm middle aged now. :)The invite is a really nice addition to the collection.I've often thought about seeing if local museums may wish to display these VICE items' date=' or put it on public view in the California State Fair someday. I'd consider this, as these places have some really huge glass display cases that are massive, and would dwarf my collection.It could get nice publicity. (I'll make certain that a huge [url']WWW.MIAMI-VICE.WS banner, and flyers would be available with the web address for this site.)It's a dream....but one that may happen someday.

WWW.MIAMI-VICE.WS banner, and flyers would be available with the web address for this site.)It's a dream....but one that may happen someday.

Middle aged??????You are as old as you think you are, if you understand what I am trying to say. Life and age is what you make of it. That would be nice if you can display your collection in a museum one day. Then my wish is that I have the money to go and see all those fantastic things you have in reality.

Middle aged??????You are as old as you think you are' date=' if you understand what I am trying to say. Life and age is what you make of it. That would be nice if you can display your collection in a museum one day. Then my wish is that I have the money to go and see all those fantastic things you have in reality.[/quote']Well, I feel young, and I look young! Most can't tell my age, because I don't look 43.If you can't visit my items on display someday, don't worry, I have brought the photos into your home, as they are pictured on this site!! :thumbsup:Any member, anywhere in the world can see these items here on .WS! :clap:

Well' date=' I feel young, and I look young! Most can't tell my age, because I don't look 43.If you can't visit my items on display someday, don't worry, I have brought the photos into your home, as they are pictured on this site!! :thumbsup:Any member, anywhere in the world can see these items here on .WS! :clap:[/quote'] I know and the photo's are great to look at and I am thankfull that you take the time and effort to show the items to us :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap: ( otherwise we or at least I would never have known that they excist)But the concept of all those things together on display..........:eek::clap::glossy:

I know and the photo's are great to look at and I am thankfull that you take the time and effort to show the items to us :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap: ( otherwise we or at least I would never have known that they excist)But the concept of all those things together on display..........:eek::clap::glossy:

I know. :) Having them (and the stuff you HAVEN'T seen yet) all on display to see firsthand would be a wonderful idea. Some real treasures could be seen in person. :thumbsup:

I could imagine that Miami would be interested in showing your items because the show was made there. If one asks people about something they think on when thinking about Miami, they say Miami Vice. I think the show made this city famous in a very positive way. So, why shouldn´t they be interested in showing all those great things?

I could imagine that Miami would be interested in showing your items because the show was made there. If one asks people about something they think on when thinking about Miami' date=' they say Miami Vice. I think the show made this city famous in a very positive way. So, why shouldn´t they be interested in showing all those great things?[/quote']They might. But I live nearly 3,000 miles away!UNIVERSAL STUDIOS in L.A. should display the stuff, but then again, it's an "old" show now. :) They may want something more current. I would think that UNIVERSAL TELEVISION would want this stuff for it's corporate headquarters, but then again, they most likely have access to 1000 times what I have in thier vaults.

They might. But I live nearly 3' date='000 miles away!UNIVERSAL STUDIOS in L.A. should display the stuff, but then again, it's an "old" show now. :) They may want something more current. I would think that UNIVERSAL TELEVISION would want this stuff for it's corporate headquarters, but then again, they most likely have access to 1000 times what I have in thier vaults.[/quote'] Maybe they do, but they don't value it as much as we and you do. Because if they did they would make it available for the people to see it. And I am strong believer in the fact that you should cheries the old things because the old things bring beautiful new things to life.