Duplicate episodes

Seikolakyykyttaa

As I completed my first watch through of the DVDs recently, I noticed one thing. There are a couple of episodes that resemble each other really closely.Hell Hath No Fury... - Bought and Paid ForA female member of the OCB has to protect a lady friend of theirs who has been a victim of rape from the guy who raped her.Duty and Honor - Love at First SightA serial killer is roaming the streets of Miami, killing prostitutes/guys from a video dating service. I liked Duty and Honor a lot and it's one of my favorite episodes, and it's has some great sub-plots, but Love at First Sight just felt like that episode without the great sub-plotsGive a Little, Take a Little - Blood and RosesMain storyline: Gina goes undercover and gets forced into having sex.What do you think?

I think that it´s not easy always to find new topics for an episode. But except from the topic, I think that the contents had been different.

Main storyline: Gina goes undercover and gets forced into having sex.What do you think?

Not to mention Give a Little, Take a Little/Contempt of Court: Sonny goes to jail for refusing to reveal the name of his snitch.

Guest myonlyvice

For some reason I've always confused story-wise "Knock, Knock, Who's There" and "Badge of Dishonor". This may be totally off though. By the way, Seikolakyykyttaa. Is that name Finnish, Estonian or something else?

For some reason I've always confused story-wise "Knock' date=' Knock, Who's There" and "Badge of Dishonor". This may be totally off though. By the way, Seikolakyykyttaa. Is that name Finnish, Estonian or something else?[/quote']I'm Finnish. An inside joke with my friends used to be -insert name here- kyykyttaa (which means somebody completely owns someone). Seikola was a hockey player of my hometown team. Somehow this particular phrase stuck, it's my PSN name and also my screen name in various places around the internet.The origin of the phrase comes from the youtube video "Ojanen kyykyttää Immosta". Check it out, it's a pretty cool hockey clip.Oh, and back on topic. The episodes you mentioned seem similar now that I think about it. The only thing I vividly remember about Badge of Dishonor though is David Puddy from Seinfeld playing one of the crooked cops.

Guest neworder

The Fixx . Killshot . Hard KnocksAll roughly about someone involved in law or law enforcement being bribed to destroy the chances of an associate who's involved in some sort of sport. Obviously there are slight variations to the storylines but they are roughly the same. Ironically the last of these stories, Hard Knocks, is easily the best.

Also' date=' Whatever Works and Over the Line: vigilante cops jaded by the system taking the law into their own hands.[/quote']But these episodes were very, very different, enough so that they don't feel the same. The Over the Line cops reminded me of the antangonists in "Magnum Force" whereas the Whatever Works cops remind me of "The Shield". Plus, I seem to remember that in Whatever Works the crooked cops aren't the main plot of the episode, but the sangria story is.

Guest myonlyvice
I'm Finnish. An inside joke with my friends used to be -insert name here- kyykyttaa (which means somebody completely owns someone). Seikola was a hockey player of my hometown team. Somehow this particular phrase stuck' date=' it's my PSN name and also my screen name in various places around the internet.The origin of the phrase comes from the youtube video "Ojanen kyykyttää Immosta". Check it out, it's a pretty cool hockey clip.Oh, and back on topic. The episodes you mentioned seem similar now that I think about it. The only thing I vividly remember about Badge of Dishonor though is David Puddy from Seinfeld playing one of the crooked cops.[/quote'] I never noticed Puddy in that ep. That's crazy. Where did you learn to use English perfectly? I'm not trying to pry, either. It's just, as a language learner myself, I'm real impressed with your posts.

I never noticed Puddy in that ep. That's crazy. Where did you learn to use English perfectly? I'm not trying to pry' date=' either. It's just, as a language learner myself, I'm real impressed with your posts.[/quote'] I learned by watching Miami Vice of course.Seriously though, I think it's probably a combination of genetics, exposure to the language (via TV, games or movies), and just hard work at school.Thanks for the compliments.

Guest myonlyvice
I learned by watching Miami Vice of course.Seriously though' date=' I think it's probably a combination of genetics, exposure to the language (via TV, games or movies), and just hard work at school.Thanks for the compliments.[/quote'] They're well deserved and you're welcome.