exceptions to the "no red or earth tones allowed" rule

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

I know this rule of Mann's was adhered to less and less as the series progressed but I'm curious how many exceptions everyone has noticed, especially in seasons one and two. I think I found one in "Little Prince" in the 18th or 19th minute it looks like Mary Mac is wearing a red blouse. Tail lights, stoplights, and stop signs don't count!

Glenn Frey has a red guitar in Smuggler's Blues! :DEingefügtes BildSeriously, though, in the early seasons I can't think of any example at all ... Crockett wore an awful lot of pink, but no red.

Today, I watched Vote Of Confidence, and there I saw Sonny wearing a red henley, and Pierce´s campaign posters are also red.

Today' date=' I watched Vote Of Confidence, and there I saw Sonny wearing a red henley, and Pierce´s campaign posters are also red.[/quote'] Gina wears a red jacket in the same episode:Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Not quite red but Sonny wears a bright orange t-shirt in "Give A Little, Take A Little" Definitely not a pastel!

There are examples of red throughout the show.However, they did a darn good job of shying away from it. I'd say they were successful at what they were trying to do.

• 1 month later...
There are examples of red throughout the show.However' date=' they did a darn good job of shying away from it. I'd say they were successful at what they were trying to do.[/quote'] And there were never any red cars on the show either. One reason could be not to compete with Magnum, P.I., who drove a red-colored Ferrari.