Noogie and other non-law enforcement people inside OCB

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

What were they thinking in "Cool Running" by bringing Noogie back to OCB? They did have a bag over his head but it still seems very unrealistic. In season four he and Izzy were back inside there in "Missing Hours". This has never made sense to me. In "Big Thaw" there's the same thing with the lawyer. Are there any other instances of "intruders" in OCB you can think of? Is this sloppy story writing or am I out of line?

What about Calvin in Cows Of October? He was also in the OCB, flirting with Gina and Trudy and giving yellow roses to them.

There was Menton in The Golden Triangle, who was the only person Castillo ever took a swipe at! :eek:I mention him because they talked to Menton in the conference squad room, out in the open at OCB, not in the interrogation room.

• Administrators

Probably not very realistic but these scenes help drive the stories. How else would Noogie have stolen that evidence off of the desk at OCB?

Probably not very realistic but these scenes help drive the stories. How else would Noogie have stolen that evidence off of the desk at OCB?

And right when everyone has their backs turned to him! ?(