Miami Vice (Movie Tribute)

Sonny_Crockett

Hey people,just me again im back with a tribute for the Miami Vice movie starring Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx,although im not a fan of the movie,I thought Michael Mann ruined the direction of the movie...the movie was much to serious..less car scenes/chases..Crockett and Tubbs had no resemblance personality wise to their 80's counter parts and overall it was a big let down for me,especially with the big hype it had going before it came out.With that being said,I figured seeing im a Vice fan of the television series, i decided to put together a little montage of the kool parts of the movie using appropriate visuals and sound..I hope every fan of the movie and tv series enjoy this..Again, I am no professional I just do this as a hobby..Enjoy!heres the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-miSKXEHQ-PrynceNyck aka SonnyCrockett

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-miSKXEHQ-PrynceNyck aka SonnyCrockett

I agree with you, Sonny. I am not a fan of the movie. Like you said there wasn't the friendship the brotherhood between Sonny and Rico. And then they bring Zito back, what is he, a zombot for Legba's? The characters were all wrong. In the new Indianna Jones movie I give them credit for using Harrison Ford and keeping with the other movies. I think Mann could have learned from this one. The article on here from Caipi, PMT says no one was asked to do the movie. WTF? Why not? You have Sly doing Rocky, and Ford doing Jones but they couldn't have DJ or PMT or any of the squad for MV movie? And I liked your video, talented, I wouldn't know how to do that one. But I have to ask, when did Rico learn to be a pilot? Thanks:clap: