What may Sonny be writing in "Trust Fund Pirates"?!

LNGLK

What is he writing? There are 3 thick books in front of him... What are these huge books?What do you think??(?(?(http://Eingefügtes BildIMG]Sorry, the printscreen doesn't want to be inserted ;(

• Like 1

Is he checking his spelling in three thick dictionaries? :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:clap:My apologies for not having any constructional ideas... but I just loved these witty remarks! :) Maybe I'll take a peek at the episode later and think something out... ?(

The first book is written by HEMMINGWAY, borrowed from IZZY. (Women love Hemmingway) The second book is "THE ARS ENAL OF DEMOCRACY". (It's your perfect Catalog for any last minute Christmas shopping)The third is the "SEARS-ROEBUCK CATALOG". :D:D:D

The first book is written by HEMMINGWAY' date=' borrowed from IZZY. (Women love Hemmingway) The second book is "THE ARS ENAL OF DEMOCRACY". (It's your perfect Catalog for any last minute Christmas shopping)The third is the "SEARS-ROEBUCK CATALOG". :D:D:D[/quote'] :D:D:D:D:D:D