Two questions on "Down For The Count" (Part 2)

LNGLK

The first question is: why is this man wearing different socks?!Eingefügtes BildThe second question: Who are these people in the car? They seem to be spying Gina and TrudiEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

"The first question is: why is this man wearing different socks?!"I suppose this photo shows Sonny's old buddy he met in Vietnam. My guess is that as Denny is a cryptographer, he is like a computer geek; there is a stereotype that they are geniuses when it comes to Math but also slobs :/ and absent-minded people, they don't care about what clothes they wear. It's a stereotype but my university friend, one of the "fathers of the Polish Internet" fits this description perfectly...

there is a stereotype that they are geniuses when it comes to Math but also slobs :/ and absent-minded people' date=' they don't care about what clothes they wear. It's a stereotype ...[/quote'] May be...

I always believed the two man in the car were after the guy and not after Gina and Trudy.But I did find it really odd they drove by ?(?(?(

• Administrators

Crockett's buddy Denny is most likely a pretty shady character so the feds are keeping an eye on him. As for the socks....well just look at the rest of his outfit. The socks suddenly don't look so weird anymore!

I agree with Brenda about why the funky guy wore different socks. He marches to his own drummer.I agree with Ferrariman that they are feds. If not, they are some kind of Airport security, but I don't think so. He most likely has a past, and he could be dangerous with what he knows, and what code he could break for the wrong people.

100% sure the guys in the car are feds..As for the socks,Denny doesn't look like the kind of a guy that cares about his wardrobe...He reminds me of a mad scientist of sorts....(matching clothing..optional)