(Chris) Rockwell tune "Somebody's Watching Me" from the pilot

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

After listening to it many times on Sirius "80's on 8", I can't get over how much the speaking style of Rockwell in this song resembles that of Chris Rock, particularly when he (Rockwell) says "I'm afraid to wash my hair". I researched it a bit and they don't appear to be actually connected to each other in terms of family or where they're from. It's hard not to notice the similarity, though.

After listening to it many times on Sirius "80's on 8"' date=' I can't get over how much the speaking style of Rockwell in this song resembles that of Chris Rock, particularly when he (Rockwell) says "I'm afraid to wash my hair". I researched it a bit and they don't appear to be actually connected to each other in terms of family or where they're from. It's hard not to notice the similarity, though.[/quote'] The only thing they really have in common is that the song "Sombody's watching me" and Chris Rock were both on MIAMI VICE. :)