hottest background chick

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

Who is the hottest lady to ever grace the screen in a Miami Vice episode that did not have a speaking part? I cast my vote for Rollergirl, and I know you know who I'm talking about. ;)

Did the one riding the stationary bicycle in "Trust Fund Pirates" say anything?:hot:[/b}Also liked the one that ratted out Switek and Zito in the opening of "Made for Each Other.":)

• Administrators
Who is the hottest lady to ever grace the screen in a Miami Vice episode that did not have a speaking part? I cast my vote for Rollergirl' date=' and I know you know who I'm talking about. ;)[/quote'] OK, +1 on that! :thumbsup:

Guest myonlyvice
OK' date=' +1 on that! :thumbsup:[/quote'] Glad you know the one, buddy. Just to erase any ambiguity I probably should have spelled her name with a small "r" since I'm not talking about THE Rollergirl, the one from "Boogie Nights". Heather Graham was never in a Vice episode.

Great topic!How about the two girls who walk across Ocean Drive at the beginning of the scene where Crockett is playing cards with some old men in Dutch Oven?

Great topic!How about the two girls who walk across Ocean Drive at the beginning of the scene where Crockett is playing cards with some old men in Dutch Oven?

I'm not sure if they were the hottest..........but I sure liked them!! :clap:

How about the one in Lend Me an Ear when Alexander Dykstra speaking to one of his goons at the pool, she's the one lying with those pointy white sunglasses and unbelievable bod.Maybe the "Bearded Lady at the Circus" LOL

• Like 1

No Exit...The blonde that Rico was watching stretch' date=' while doing surveilance on Tony Amato.[/quote'] He gets so excited that he accidentally bumps the high-powered specs he's watching her with, and loses sight of her. :)

• 2 years later...

Might add the blonde with Charlie Glide by the statue in Yankee Dollar, the "Honey Twins" at the boat in Prodigal Son (yes, I know they spoke 3 words), and the Stripper with Tubbs in the Pilot.

• 4 weeks later...

80s mamas were beautiful

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAd-kqMsBJs

i didn't have any answer to the original question but i wanted to show young people here what were the 80s exactly x)
wow - great :thumbsup::happy:

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

And now, I've seen it all...this reminds me of some strange forum threads on who the hottest background chicks in Top Gear were years ago...

Edited by Assasinge
  • Haha 1