Is it or isn't it?

aly 7

I had some friends over yesterday.I was running some 4th season episodes.To my shock they said omg,Crockett has a mullet.I disagree with them completely.What do you guys think?

I forgot where I read it -- it may have been on the old Jump the Shark Web page -- that Crockett's Season 4 hair was the point of no return for Vice. It said that he looked less like a vice cop, and more like a Czechoslovakian hockey player. :D :D :D

I forgot where I read it -- it may have been on the old Jump the Shark Web page -- that Crockett's Season 4 hair was the point of no return for Vice. It said that he looked less like a vice cop' date=' and more like a Czechoslovakian hockey player. :D :D :D[/quote'] :):):)

Can anybody tell me what a mullet is? My dictionary only tells me that it is a fish!?(?(

I peeped into your profile to check your age (soooorrryyy!) but only to make sure that you must have seen thousands of mullets some 25 years ago. According to the Urban Dictionary http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mullet it is "a hairstyle in which the front is cut trim' date=' but the back is long, left wild and often uncut. Even when the back is cut, it is still longer than the front. It is the sign of the redneck."[/i'] Lots of musicians, actors and, indeed!, Czechoslovakian hockey players used to sport this hairstyle, to say nothing of boys one used to go to school with. It usually suited actors better than my school friends :) but I still have a soft spot for this hairstyle, perhaps because it reminds me of my youth... Indeed, Crockett's hairstyle in the 4th and 5th series was a mullet - but I guess any hairstyle would look good on him (at least then ;))

I remember when the 4th season premiered, TV Guide had an ad for Miami Vice showing Crockett's new look and I remember thinking, "Wow, Crockett's got the wild man look!"

I remember when the 4th season premiered' date=' TV Guide had an ad for Miami Vice showing Crockett's new look and I remember thinking, "Wow, Crockett's got the wild man look!"[/quote']Eingefügtes Bild

Crockett's mullet was the favorite mid 80's european hairstyle...maybe he'd beeen inspired by Jan Hammer (and his czechoslovakian backgrounds)
He may have been inspired by Czechoslovakian men's haircuts' date=' but I'm not sure it would be because of JAN HAMMER. He doesn't have much of a mullet...or [u']hair for that matter! :DEingefügtes Bild

I always thought it was the same length all over. It's just that he combs it back' date=' creating the illusion of bangs that are shorter than the hair in the back.[/quote'] ..I like this answer........A true mullet....and he'de look like Joe Dirt..lol