WARM BEER OR COLD BEER?

COOPER&BURNETT

My pal Shill gave me the idea for this thread.(This depends on where you live in the world.)Which do you like better?WARM BEER, OR COLD BEER?Much like BLATT, I prefer good ol American ice Cold Beer!P.S. There is no right or wrong answer.

How about a poll?C - O - L - D B - E - E - R !!! :D

I wanted to Tim, but I didn't want to disrupt the IZZY poll, as it would bounce it off the homepage.If you want to do the honor....I'd be honored! :)

A nice Cold Beer ( JW Dundee, Honey brown) with steak&fries, beef stew or hot dogs & sauerkraut, for me.:thumbsup:Cold glass of sparkling Lambrusco wine with Italian food or sometimes a pizza calls for the beer! ;):cheers:

• Administrators
Voted: no beer Just do not like it' date=' I do not drink alcohol often and if I do it is a glass of wine.[/quote']You were supposed to say that like Bela Lugosi in Dracula."I don't drink....alcohol." :)

Even though I don't drink, I voted for cold beer. I'll have one at a party/wedding, but not on a regular basis.Edit: A month or so ago, I heard about "deep fried beer" that was served at a fair in Texas. I think they put it in ravioli.

Even though I don't drink' date=' I voted for cold beer. I'll have one at a party/wedding, but not on a regular basis.Edit: A month or so ago, I heard about "deep fried beer" that was served at a fair in Texas. I think they put it in ravioli.[/quote']This is me too.I only really drink socially (a glass of wine usually). However, I had a cold beer on thursday when NFL football had it's first game. I bought a pizza (no shock there!) and drank a beer. When I do drink a beer, (which is about one or two a year) I drink the type Sonny Crockett drank on MIAMI VICE, lOWENBRAU.Tony said he can have a glass of wine with pizza. I've never done that, but it sounds good, perhaps I'll try it.