Gathering my Halloween costume...need a watch!

kokopelli

I'm going to be season 2 or 3 Crockett this year and I'm looking for a watch- anyone know of a good source for a replica watch, cheap, but decent enough to actually work and not turn green overnight? Also looking for the badge and id. Any leads appreciated!

I would look at this watch although it's more than you might want to spend: http://www.amazon.com/Seiko-SGF206-Dress-Gold-Tone-Watch/dp/B00068TK7K/ref=sr_1_37?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1284628470&sr=8-37 It's close enough at a distance others won't notice or even know and good quality so you can wear it for other things. I'm thinking of it.Are you going to also carry your Burnett Sig or S&W 4506 in a Galco Shoulder Holster?

i got a pretty good rolex copy at walmart for $10 halloween before last. it looked the part and didn't turn green. if you wanna wear it everyday though, this may not be the one for you. great for a crockett costume though.Eingefügtes Bild

Are you going to also carry your Burnett Sig or S&W 4506 in a Galco Shoulder Holster?

I'm going to carry the 'Crockett' 4506 in a Galco shoulder rig, that is unless my Bren comes in! ?(

I'm going to carry the 'Crockett' 4506 in a Galco shoulder rig' date=' that is unless my Bren comes in! ?([/quote'] If my Vltor Bren comes in I'll join you in wearing it in costume on Halloween.:D