My favorite scene in the entire series

Seikolakyykyttaa

The opening scene has just ended. We get a view panning a cloudy Miami. This is the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. We get a new angle and move inside the city. A train rolls by. We get more shots of downtown Miami. We then enter a car with Tubbs and Crockett in the backseat, and the story begins. All this with one of the most excellent songs from the 80s in the background.The scene can be viewed here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atYcI4fp8tQI really don't get why this episode hasn't gotten more love from the fans. It's one of the most perfect episodes in the run of the series. Great story, funny Zito & Switek, good antangonists, this episode seems like it's missing nothing.For me, when I started watching the series again on DVD about a half a year ago (and I hadn't even seen the first season before then) I went in to this episode with high hopes after a promising pilot. And when I saw this scene it just reminded me of how completely amazing this series is.For some reason the beginning of the first season just feels completely different from the rest of the set. Episodes after No Exit didn't have the same "it" as these first episodes did.

One of my favorites" data-date=" love the early episodes, song playing on the radio right now, my all time favorite, 80">

:clap:

And it helps that A.J. Edison AKA Daniel Pyne wrote it as well as other excellent episodes.:thumbsup:

post-620-13892963170011_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I totally hear you. Not only a great opening scene and episode, but the end is really great too. One of my favorite George Benson cuts, smoky bar and the way Rodriguez delivers his line. Magical ending to a stellar episode.

Very well done, I dont know why it didnt happen more. It was almost like the opening to a movie. Had that Miami Feel so often missing from later episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atYcI4fp8tQI really don't get why this episode hasn't gotten more love from the fans. It's one of the most perfect episodes in the run of the series. Great story, funny Zito & Switek, good antangonists, this episode seems like it's missing nothing.

Every time I hear this song on the radio I think of this episode. I love it!!!!!