Time to play:

himenokuri

Write something Crockett or Tubbs would never do or say*spider get's on St. Vitus dance and lowers herself juist into Sonny's line of sigh*Crockett: *Screams like a little girl and runs away* next morning evidence of Kurds and whey are investigated Castillo: *sings I feel Pretty*Tubbs: Hey Crockett you wanna play Barbies? I j8ust got the new Barbie and the Rockers playset! I'll let you be Keeennnnn!!!

• Administrators

Sonny: "Hey Tubbs, thanks for letting me borrow your Afrosheen, this stuff works great."

Sonny: "Hey Tubbs' date=' thanks for letting me borrow your Afrosheen, this stuff works great."[/quote']LMAO!!!!!:clap:

Crockett: I'm getting too old for this.Get's off the carousel.Tubbs: I kinda like the horse going up and down and shooting my gun.Crockett: Hey, right like an old western and they could shoot anyone. I'm back on.Crockett jumps back on a horse from the carousel. Takes out his Wesson and shoots people along with Tubbs.

Crockett: I'm getting too old for this.Get's off the carousel.Tubbs: I kinda like the horse going up and down and shooting my gun.Crockett: Hey' date=' right like an old western and they could shoot anyone. I'm back on.Crockett jumps back on a horse from the carousel. Takes out his Wesson and shoots people along with Tubbs.[/quote']:D:D:D I can picture this

Crockett: *laughs* Dude , I am like sewwww tewttallee wasted maaan!"Tubbs: Yeah and dude I could , like eat a hundred burgers right now!! That would be Both: ahhhhhwesummmm!:)

Gina: I*looks in the mirror* Man am I UGLY!!Crockett: Tubbs, do these Daisy Dukes make my butt look big?Tubbs: Naw and I look mightyfine in my new sundress!!! And I love my new sandals!!!

Crockett flips open his badge wallet as he comes up to police officers. They let him through to join Tubbs exchanging strange looks. Tubbs glances over and sees Crockett holding his badge wallet with one hand and running his other hand through his hair. Tubbs: Crockett, whatcha doin'?Crockett: I want to look pretty all the time so added a mirror to the other side of my badge. Tubbs: I should have thought of that. Ok, now Work it... work it!Crockett prances around working it and singing.My name is Sonny CrockettI have pretty hairI am a foxso do beware..........And I'm working it ....... working it! Tubbs is doing the instruments like a rapper and dancing too....(Ok, not the greatest but I see cartoons in my head what can I say :) )

• 2 weeks later...