DON JOHNSON DEMANDS PAY RAISE!

COOPER&BURNETT

So he didn't get even half of what he asked for. I wonder if he got something else, like more artistic allowance with his character. I say this because the character seems slightly different in season 3 onward. Just a bit though, and really only sometimes. It could just be directors too, I'm not sure. I could be crazy though, maybe it's the lack of pastels starting in season three. Those bold colors my have changed my perceived opinion of the show.

Nothing wrong with it. He was the star, and he wanted to be treated as such. I think considering all things, he deserved it.

• 2 years later...

Got to love the sharp razor tongue ofThe tv "critic"."considering how much johnson saves on socks and razorblades"lol..."maybe johnson can go back to his pre vice days-unemployed"and the best one"can you imagine going into your boss office with stubble asking for a pay rise"-lol don played the role so well this guy confused sonny crockett with don-id say that alone deserved the pay rise.Can you believe how much t.selleck got for magnum?Fair enough he was the show in itself but still!I remember watching an interview with ejo and he was saying how he had a special control over his character-he dictated the way he spoke in scenes and openly fought with don over a particular scene and won-wonder how much he got for his supporting yet "special" role?

Nothing wrong with it. He was the star' date=' and he wanted to be treated as such. I think considering all things, he deserved it.[/quote']Yes but he should have turned up for work :thumbsup::D