PMT's EX WANTS $10,000 A MONTH!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's an interesting article found almost hidden in my HUGE MIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOK about PMT. It's entitled, THE MONEY PIT; PMT's ex-girlfriend says she needs $10,000 a MONTH to raise the two children she had with the MIAMI VICE star. This is the first round of what is expected to to a long and complicated palimony suit between Thomas and DHAIMA MATHEWS, 37. Thomas says he is willing to pay $1,800 monthly plus medical expenses for their 2-year-old daughter and 9- week-old son. "I have seven children," Thomas, 37 said. "The oldest is 21 and I love them all. This is totally ridiculous." Mathews says she ows $7,000 in back rent, is behind in her utility bills, and has no winter clothing for the kids.Part 2 of this article, and results can be found in this thread below:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?7204-PMT-s-EX-10-000-MONTH-PT2

Here's an interesting article found almost hidden in my HUGE MIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOK about PMT. It's entitled' date=' THE MONEY PIT; PMT's ex-girlfriend says she needs $10,000 a MONTH to raise the two children she had with the MIAMI VICE star. This is the first round of what is expected to to a long and complicated palimony suit between Thomas and DHAIMA MATHEWS, 37. Thomas says he is willing to pay $1,800 monthly plus medical expenses for their 2-year-old daughter and 9- week-old son. "I have seven children," Thomas, 37 said. "The oldest is 21 and I love them all. This is totally ridiculous." Mathews says she ows $7,000 in back rent, is behind in her utility bills, and has no winter clothing for the kids.[/quote']When was the article published?

It doesn't say when it was written. The only hint is that it says that PMT was 37 years old. Find out what year he was 37, and you will have your answer!

Here's an interesting article found almost hidden in my HUGE MIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOK about PMT. It's entitled' date=' THE MONEY PIT; PMT's ex-girlfriend says she needs $10,000 a MONTH to raise the two children she had with the MIAMI VICE star. This is the first round of what is expected to to a long and complicated palimony suit between Thomas and DHAIMA MATHEWS, 37. Thomas says he is willing to pay $1,800 monthly plus medical expenses for their 2-year-old daughter and 9- week-old son. "I have seven children," Thomas, 37 said. "The oldest is 21 and I love them all. This is totally ridiculous." Mathews says she ows $7,000 in back rent, is behind in her utility bills, and has no winter clothing for the kids.[/quote'] I remember this, either 1986 or 1987...This woman came out of the "woodwork" making this claim...

Well, he didn't deny any children, no disputing them and he offered money, so I guess he felt he should pay something.I wonder what the total amount he paid for all his children to age 18?Millions? ?(

• 1 year later...

MONTH translates to in today's money??

With the state of the worlds economy and how Governments have run their economies into the ground, around the world, maybe $5000 a month in todays money:D:):evil: