PMT's EX, $10,000 MONTH PT2.

COOPER&BURNETT

O.k., here's the verdict in the long trial of the palimony suit. How long did it last? I don't know, but the results are in. "DADDY MUST PAY UP": MIAMI VICE star Philip Michael Thomas was ordered Monday to pay $900 a month in temporary support to each of two children he has admitted to fathering. A judge in Dade County, Florida, ruled that the payments from Thomas are due for his 2-year-old daughter back to the time the suit was filed last August and for his 9-week-old son to the time the son was born. The temporary support was ordered in the palimony suit filed by the children's mother DHAIMA MATTHEWS. Thomas also was ordered to pay the children's medical and dental bills, give MATHEWS $3,500 for her costs in the lawsuit, plus $10,000 in attorney's fees.

• 1 year later...

Brought this up again for those who missed it the first time. :thumbsup:

This must be archives stuff???????He didn't father two children recently did he?If he did...WAY TO GO!:happy:

He has more kids than the brady bunch! What? They don't have condoms or Birth Control pills in Florida? :eek::rolleyes:

• Administrators

Thanks. I missed this one the first time. I do recall that back in the day, he fathered quite a few kids that I recall. How many does he have not total? :radar:

Thanks. I missed this one the first time. I do recall that back in the day' date=' he fathered quite a few kids that I recall. How many does he have not total? :radar:[/quote']I bring threads up once in a while because I know some members haven't seen it, and it's worth seeing.PMT has 11 children. 11 biological children and 1 stepdaughter that he raised from the time she was a toddler...1.) Monica (stepdaughter, 2.) Sacha, 3.) Khrishna, 4.) Melody, 5.) India, 6.) Chayenne, 7.) Gabriel (A.K.A. "Philip Michael Jr.), 8.) Sovereign, 9.) Imaj, 10.) Sacred, 11.) Kharisma, and 12.) NobleThat's more children than the brady bunch AND the partridge family had... combined!!!Why didn't he use birth control???? Five children....o.k., but 11??? :rolleyes:

The children this report is talking about were born before MV started. PMT and Dhaima Mathews were a couple before PMT had his relationship with Kassandra Green that lasted from 1986 - 1998.

Wow!! all those mouths to feed!I wonder what the heck PMT was doing al these years to make money. He probably had to print some ..... :D

Wow!! all those mouths to feed!I wonder what the heck PMT was doing al these years to make money. He probably had to print some ..... :D

Nah......fresh ink makes him sneeze. ;)

Wow!! all those mouths to feed!I wonder what the heck PMT was doing al these years to make money.He probably had to print some ..... :D