Question on "Indian Wars"

LNGLK

Usually, special forces use camouflage colors all the time, often used more as mutual ritual, "uniform" look or scare-off effect than as actual visual protection.I´m not an expert but as far as I know if you paint yourself with dark mud, it starts to look a little bit greenish after a while throughout the drying process. I remember a scene in "Predator" where the same happens to Arnold Schwarzenegger when he hid away from the Predator in the mud.Apart from that: all camouflage colors only work well in natural habitat and not in an urban surrounding like the Orange Bowl stadium in Miami Downtown(the location of your pic) where the only green around is the playing field. Thus: no matter which color they might have used, it would not have made them less visible, right?

all camouflage colors only work well in natural habitat and not in an urban surrounding ... no matter which color they might have used' date=' it would not have made them less visible, right?[/quote'] That's what I wanted to say!