What episode is this?

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

Is there an episode where Crockett and Tubbs go into some bar, maybe a biker bar, with shotguns, and rough it up? If this comes from a Vice episode it's been a long time since I've seen it. Could be from season three. I tend to skip over a lot of season three epiosdes.

Guest myonlyvice

This scene is in "Viking bikers from hell" (season 3).

Thanks, pal. I thought that might be it but I couldn't stand the thought of having to watch that episode again to find out.

Guest myonlyvice

Then there's also Child's Play from Season 4 when Sonny and Rico go into a tough kind of bar and Crockett beats up Isaac Hayes.

"Child's Play" is a fantastic episode that I watch regularly and I definitely remember that scene with Hayes. It's really intense but it's not the one I'm thinking of, however. The one I'm thinking of falls short of the one from "Child's Play".

"Child's Play" is a fantastic episode that I watch regularly and I definitely remember that scene with Hayes. It's really intense but it's not the one I'm thinking of' date=' however. The one I'm thinking of falls short of the one from "Child's Play".[/quote'] Then the episode is most definitely Viking Bikers from Hell, which is nowhere near as good as Child's Play.VBfH played like it was cashing in on the popularity of evil biker gang movies from the 80s, like Cobra, or Nomads.

Guest myonlyvice
Then the episode is most definitely Viking Bikers from Hell' date=' which is nowhere near as good as Child's Play.VBfH played like it was cashing in on the popularity of evil biker gang movies from the 80s, like Cobra, or Nomads.[/quote']I've seen "Cobra". That was with Stallone, right? I must have missed the other.

Is there an episode where Crockett and Tubbs go into some bar' date=' maybe a biker bar, with shotguns, and rough it up? If this comes from a Vice episode it's been a long time since I've seen it. Could be from season three. I tend to skip over a lot of season three epiosdes.[/quote']This is easy.VIKING BIKER'S FROM HELLEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildCHILD' PLAYEingefügtes BildWhich do you remember as the one your thinking of?

Guest myonlyvice

This is easy.VIKING BIKER'S FROM HELLEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildCHILD' PLAYEingefügtes BildWhich do you remember as the one your thinking of?

Actually, in my distorted memory, I recall the background of the bar being bluish-green or teal. I think this was probably my imagination, though. Can anybody even recall a bar or similar location with such a color scheme in any episode? I do think the one from "Viking" is the correct one. Thanks for posting the stills, C&B.