Greetings From Canada

Escobars

Great website GuysNice to know there is a place we can all gather and talk about the show that pretty much changed all of our lives in the mid 80's.I will visit oftenAwesome stuff

Great website GuysNice to know there is a place we can all gather and talk about the show that pretty much changed all of our lives in the mid 80's.I will visit oftenAwesome stuff

Welcome to the site! where abouts in canada are you?

Welcome to the site, Escobar. G, I don't know if Escobar knows you are joking, I hope so...lol.....

Another Canadian? Oh no' date=' don't tell me you are a viggo fan. NO, NO, I don't want to know.....Welcome btw.[/quote']Most of us are.Eingefügtes Bild

I am joking. I do hope you have a good time on this site. Most of us are LMD?I'm not only the president of the viggo fan club, I'm a client:eek:

I am from Waterloo' date=' Ontario, Canada about an hour west of Toronto[/quote']Not too far from Little Miss dangerous! I'm in Hamilton....

:eek:

G when you become president of the Viggo fan club I will be a very rich woman. So hurry up and become the president so I can be rich! :D

If you get bored and I'm in the neighbourhood, we can cruise at night (with raybans on) to Crockett's theme looped endlessly. That's bound to impress the ladies....

If you get bored and I'm in the neighbourhood, we can cruise at night (with raybans on) to Crockett's theme looped endlessly. That's bound to impress the ladies.... :rauchen:

Don't hold your breath!I was using the italics as if LMD was talking. If I ever say I like viggo, it's because I've bumped my head!

I am from Waterloo' date=' Ontario, Canada about an hour west of Toronto[/quote']Hey, I live in Kitchener. I just moved from Waterloo in June but I live almost on the border. Hey Neighbour!!!!!!!

The one in leather. He was the straight one. :)

Wait it's Monday you must be a Cowboy, or Tuesday you must be the Indian, wednesday the construction guy.......and on and on...hehehehehe. (said like Crockett in the pilot)...///:D:D

• 1 month later...